• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Knight Academy RP

Levi falls asleep and gets bad dreams. Son, you have failed to get the blood of Hylia! But I serve the good! May you get murdered by Ghiriham then!

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
Okay. someone tell me all that has happened since Hypernova made horses out of darkness. then, I will make a time skip. only I will be making the time skip.

There is something big coming. something that will send them 100s of years into the future...

Last edited:

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
(Nice, Woyogoyo)
The Knights have reached the time portal, and enter it. Right as the last of them step in, Ghirahim appears but he is to late. he sends a Dark bolt of lightning into the portal. it hits it as the knights are reaching the end. it destroys the portal. the area around the knights goes dark, and they see images flashing past them.
a Boy from Skyloft, defeats the dark lord Demise, trapping him in the true master sword...
A child pulls the sword from a pedestal and teleports 7 years into the future, defeating a reincarnation of the dark lord, and being sent back to His time...
the goddesses flood Hyrule, trapping the dark lord once again...
the darkness ends. they find themselves separated on different Islands...

Knight academy
Book 2: the Wind waker
The group is invite only. Apply by Private messaging Wind waker Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom