• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Knight Academy RP

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
Do you want to be a knight of Skyloft?
then just sign up for the school by posting your uniform color, RP name, gender, approx. age and Loftwing color!!!!!!!
Rules:
-you can go down to the surface, but you have to stay within the bounds of the locations in Skyward sword.
-No fighting demise. you can bring Ghirahim into this, and fight him all you want, but no fighting of demise.
-no death of characters in the RP. you can have near death experiences, but no deaths.
-Your characters must be human. (Well, Hylian.) I will make an exception for Shade, as I hadn't made this rule yet.
-and please no cussing!!! :) :) :)

Please join the knight academy!!! :)

-Wind Waker Link

Edit: There is now a sequel to this Rp: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/groups/1707-knight+academy+book+2:++wind+waker/ If you wish to be a part of it, then Private message Wind waker Link. It is advisable to read all of this first one if you wish to join the second.

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Name: Furie
Uniform: Indigo
Fd8gy.jpg

Loftwing: Dark Red

Last edited:

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
wow, lots of knights already!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
okay, now that you have signed up, you are free to roam around skyloft, go to the surface, and interact with other players!!!
my RP name is....um....Hypernova. :)
my tunic color is Purple. :)
My Loftwing is colored indigo. :)
and I am a guy with Mildly dark brown hair. :)

Name: Merina
Uniform: Gold
Loftwing: White
is you uniform gold like pipit's?
or is it shiny gold?

Moonstone

((I guess that works, that way everyone can just click the first page to see all the characters))

((what time of day is it?))

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
((So, do you wanna make an IC thread or just RP here?))
Again,
this is both of those at the same time. I have the "sign ups" so that other people know who your character is.
okay, I will start RPing now.

Hypernova wakes up in his bed in the skyloft academy, gets dressed, and leaves the building.

Moonstone

Furie, astride his loftwing, looks out over the horizon to the rising sun. He is the guard of the early morning, and his shift is nearing it's end. He smoothly willed his loftwing back in the direction of Skyloft, and with a quick but harmless kick, sped back toward the town.

He landed on the platform where the guards take off for their journey, and awaited his replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom