• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I am Legend

Your review makes no sense, you fail. I give you a 0.2 out of 10 of the rating of LIFE. Maybe give me some good critism and I will take it back.

K

kris94

It`s actually a very good movie.
it`s action, thriller and a little comedy through the whole movie.

and if you are just here to throw trash on it, you can keep it for yourself

Kybyrian

It was a pretty good movie, but I really didn't pay a ton of attention, so I really didn't know what was going on half the time.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Will Smith did an excellent job as always. I thought the movie was pretty good, but it seemed to me like it was missing something. I can't put my finger on what that something is though. I give it a 7/10.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Frankly I think you could put Will Smith in anything and it'd be at least nominally entertaining. Not ripping the movie just making a general point.

It was pretty good movie. Though I thought it was a tad short and felt like there could have been more to the story but entertaining as a movie in part about isolation and a fairly unknown world.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I didn't see it yet, but I want to really bad. I might rent it from the movie store in a few days.

F

fallen angel

it was a great movie. it was so different to see will smith being so serious compared to his previous comedy roles. the movie was so sad and it really broke my heart when he had to kill his dog/ only companion there with him. it was what kept him sane. It was in ways sadder to me when he did that than when he died himself...odd i kno

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom