• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I am Legend

Just saw this the other day, and it was very good IMO. Kind of short and lacked a bit of storyline, but still very good. Was good to find out it wasnt just another zombie movie. What do you guys think?

D

Deleted member 121

Great movie, it's based on a novel of the same name. I don't really see how it's lacking in story line but, definitely worth a watch.

L

LegendZ

I liked the part hes like driving through the empty city hunting some animals =P
Definitly worth a watch!

F

firebunnies123

great movie i give it a 9 out of 10. It did kind of lack storyline. LIke how the entire human race dyed or turned to zombies from this. wouldn't only sick people use it. It was REALLY sad when his dog, sam died. It was his only friend

F

firebunnies123

yeah but it spread throughout the ENTIRE world. and why vampires how did that happen.

yeah but it spread throughout the ENTIRE world. and why vampires how did that happen.
They aren't vampires in the movie. And they're like that because they found the cure for cancer through the virus of Rabies. Therefore it backfired on them and mutated the infected people because it was super powered rabies stuff.

F

firebunnies123

no they're really vampires. i know they don't seem like it but if u read the novel you'd know

D

Deleted member 121

I noticed a major plot hole, why don't the 'mutants' starve? surely after 3 years of little to no sustenance they would starve right?

They feed. Lets, one example is when Robert Nevell chased the deer into the building, the dark seekers fed on the deer. So yes they do eat...

W

Wind_waker

I really didn't like this movie i mean it just so dumb and so many things wrong. i say a 3.2 out of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom