• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia SU

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hasn't Gatewatch been going for a few months though? It'd be a bit awkward to join. Also, starting tommorow sounds good.
Also, I meant to add more to this before I hit send, it's just me and Deku until storm is no longer banned. And I know in my sign up I saud to choose some spells from mtg, forget that. Basically everyone can be mages, I was just asking for spell choices to get an idea of the character. Though you get cool points for using spells correctly to the theme if you choose to have your character cast specific mtg spells. So far Storm has one cool point, because the only spell he's really used correctly is Damnation.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's not that awkward because we haven't done much. Right now we're in kind of a boss battle, but once that's over we'll be moving on anyways, and Libk's planning on introducing Vesper then. It'd be a good time for any other new peeps to pop in too.
The other RP that I mentioned is still open too. Heroes of Avalon Falls - it should be in my signature somewhere.

Libk

The point I'm trying to make is that you don't need to know anything about mtg to play. Hell, I'm pretty sure Deku knows almost nothing of the next plane we're going to, abd storm knows almost literally nothing of mtg.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
During the events in Avalon falls, a fight breaks out at her school, one that her mother and father are involved in, and she loses her father, igniting her planeswalker spark and sending her to a plane where time doesn't move.
Sorry for the double post but this seems very "Sky-High"-esq to me :P

Libk

Sorry, just verifying, this is a zelda RP right? Lol :' )
Still a zelda RP. Just bringing a character from another plane. Abd I can see the similarity you've made, my character just happens to be 17 on that site. She's going to college. But almost every other character is older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom