• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Pen

The game is on!
From her motorcycle in pursuit Donna sees the rebels enter the forest. When she reaches the forest she knows she can't go after them like this since they could have taken any direction from here so she turns back and rides toward the castle. However, she does send her mechanic eye into the forest to scout the area in hopes of finding the rebels to deal with them later.

Mido

Version 1
"...so that's what you're getting at, huh?"

"I told you it sounds ridiculous."

Zed and Dente continued their conversation for some time. In summation, the former had learned that he was in possession of quite the array of powers that were normally associated with what Dente had called candidates of succession. Zed had no idea what that meant and initially chuckled at the idea before truly processing it. In some respects, it all seemed to make sense. His secluded upbringing before venturing off into the world by himself coupled with other miscellaneous happenings seemed to validate some of what the old man said

"Now before you get ahead of yourself in your own thoughts, keep in mind this: Hyrule was a democracy for much time before the calamity that occurred twenty years ago. It had no need for heroes anymore; not that any hero could have done anything about what happened. The heroes had failed to be heroes. Dente stops for a moment to think. "In any case, take my ramblings as you will. These are just things one finds interesting after observing as much as I have the state of this land. No matter the case, you seem to be a curious fellow, indeed. " Zed fails to answer, just sort of staring blankly at the man. He couldn't focus. There was a ton to process. Zed's state of mind soon ended when Dente spoke the following:

"Well, I suppose it's time to send you off. Hmm....come to think of it, I think I'm going to come with you. Let's go, Zed!"

"Wait, hold on. What?!" Zed had no time to react as Dente transported the both of them away. Zed himself found himself falling into a throng of trees conveniently placed by Alwin and Vesper, hitting the ground with a thud amid a loud scream.

Dente, in the other hand, was safe and sound as a ring on Zed's right ring finger.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hearing the yell, Al whirled around, searching for the sound. Peering through the brush, he saw a familiar face and gave the first grin he'd had all day. Quietly, he approached his ally.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul and owyn eat their lunch. Sara on the Other hand is roaming the halls looking for Harrison or anyone of a higher rank

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Razul sweeps the floor, when he hears
*Fwoom*
" It's been a while, Mr. Blue"
"I wonder why, milady. now what Can I help you with?"
"There's nothing fun to do anymore. besides... My Kids are having too much fun with their game and I'm bored"
" what do you want me to do, milady? you're the one who made a pact with me, not the other way around"
" Well I hoped me and Junior could.... wait. where is Junior?"
"1. no. you remember last time you bedded someone with demon blood, and 2. that shows how long you've been wandering if you don't know where he is. I gave you a house here for a reason, Morgan. I cant help you with company. I have a shop to run"
" Oh Yeah, Ras. look at all the customers. you're very busy"
" Why you... out of all the friends I've made, and all the friends I've lost, why are you still around?"
"Silly little Ilu-vyn. I could ask the same thing"
*Fwoom*
Did she want Drugs again?
Not this time
do you want to check on---
we cant coddle the boy. I'm sure he's fine. besides. we're in the end game now

Razul goes out to the garden. the altars were several, but each one was of an important Person to Rasul. they seemed to multiply by the Day. he walks over to one made of Bloodwood and sits
"Hey Red... she showed up again. Sje always does that this time of year, it's almost as if... It's your birthday.. I yelled at her and it's your birthday. that is another thing to get pissed at me about... Junior is growing up to be quite like you in his own way. oh the Stories I could tell him about our days on Earth... I miss you, Fratel"
Rasul bows and walks over to maintain the carved Trees

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Skylar placed the sword back up on the wall, feeling, for once, nervous. He makes a mental note to have the decoration removed later. But for now, there are more pressing matters at hand. He gestures for one of his guards to enter the room, "When she returns, please, send Donna my way," he requests, "With or without her targets."

Pen

The game is on!
Donna rides into Castle Town and makes her way into the castle. The shame she feels is bigger than any other shame she had felt before. When she is summoned to Skylar's office she wishes for a moment that she hadn't returned back so soon. But she does as she had been told of course.

"You wished to speak to me, master," Donna says upon meeting with Skylar.

Pen

The game is on!
Donna sits down. "Yes, master Skylar," she responds, her gaze fixed on the floor between them. "But I am looking for them with my robotic eye as we speak..."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"That is twice now the capture of that girl has been foiled," Skylar replied, "If it were anyone else, I would blame them... but you're the best agent I have. If you can't do this as is, then she's a special case. You can't be blamed... we didn't know what exactly we were getting into. And, as we've seen, she's no longer alone. She has friends. Allies. Their numbers are growing," he paces, thinking, "The more there are, the harder it will be to face her... Unless we had a mole. Someone in her army, on her side... tell me, Donna, has she seen your face?"

Pen

The game is on!
"I cannot be completely sure..." Donna says while thinking. "There's a chance she has seen my face but I'm not certain. It's possible the smoke screens I've used during our encounters have concealed my face enough. But again, I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure."

Mido

Version 1
Zed rises from the ground slowly, brushing as much as he could off his attire.

"H-hey, guys! It feels like it's been awhile," Zed slurs a little, still feeling the impact of the fall. Come to think of it, he wasn't sure how much time had passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom