• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you discovered zelda?

Nope. Never even seen the wizard on tape or dvd.

Probably for the best. I did see it in theaters and remember liking it - but I've never seen it since. I assume it is actually quite terrible, so it is probably best left in my mind as a cloudy childhood memory. I'm sure Captain N is still awesome though.

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
I was brought to like Zelda from my mother, I guess it runs in my genes... cause when my mom was younger she was a huge fan of the original LOZ game.
after having me, she saw that a local gamestore was releasing a new console with a zelda game on it called ocarina of time.....
so kinda without having to try, she got me addicted.... I was tiny.... but despite of that, ever since the first time I saw my mom play oot... and I was able to play the game myself...... simply the feeling of holding the n64 controller in my hand, and exploring the large vast world of hyrule... its a feeling precious to me, and one that I will never ever forget.... it is something I hold most dear... <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom