• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al is, at this point, a fair distance from the rest of the group, but he's also closer to Tezzeret. Because of that, he was out of the notice of the Judge, at least for the moment. He starts running towards Tezzeret, hoping to take him while he was distracted.

Pen

The game is on!
"But Rasul..." Rengo becomes quiet for a while. How could this be? It had only been three years since they ended their adventure in Hyrule. How could Rasul have forgotten? "Well, the name's Rengo. What are you doing here, Rasul?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" Theres this guy named Juice who has me and Al in this thing called the Gatewatch"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(Sorry)

Tezzeret was, unfortunately, already ahead of Rasul and had started creating a thopter, which carried him onto Skysovereign. The people in the arena started to leave, having felt they had been given a great show, though a little upset that hadn't gotten to see the head judge finish that Renegade. Jace called for everyone to meet up in the middle of the arena, around Pia, to figure out the game plan from there.

Vesper just stood there and watched. Their skills at inventing were amazing to her, abd she could tell one of them was using magic to do so. For the first time, she some beauty in magic. She then noticed a man that looked a lot like Rasul walk up. Hell he even called himself Rasul. Then she noticed Jace. "Rasul... what are you doing here? How do we get home?"

Storm

" I haven't met either of you, how do you know Rasul? Nice Shirt, by the way. what is Grateful Dead?"

Storm

"Hyrule is a nice place. was there during the Kokiri Festival. it was nice, but I don't remember saving anything from tyranny"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper leaps over the barrier and makes her way to the Planeswalkers. She sees the demon and thinks for a momemt. "You remind me of... of Alwin." She then turns to Jace. "Look. If this is some kind of sick joke it needs to stop. Take me home, Jace. I know you can teleport. The mages taught me how to as well."

"What the hell is this brat going on about?" Liliana cut in before Jace could answer.

Jace looked over Vesper for a moment, not sure what to think of this. "I'm sorry. I think you have me mistaken for someone else."

Pen

The game is on!
"But... but..." Rengo sits down in defeat. How come Rasul didn't remember any of it? Everything they'd been though together. Rengo is so lost in thought that he doesn't even notice Vesper running off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom