• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fire Emblem Fic Sign Up

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Heya, peeps. I erased the last post and instead have this to say. I decided not to write a whole new Fire Emblem Fic. Instead, I decided that it is for the best to finish the one I started a while ago. I think it was last year. It was called the Force. I don't know whether I can update in the old thread, I will ask a mod. If I can't, I will just post the new version soon. Btw, it is not going to be the same story, I will make lots of changes to the chapters I wrote before, such as new characters, new events, etc.

So yeah, pretty soon I will have something up for you all. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That's good :)

And no, I haven't read it.

I see. Well, I'd give you a link, but I am pretty sure you will probably like reading the new one best. Besides, why read an old attempt when I will rewrite those chapters better and with a brand new intro. The old intro will be a chapter.

Oh yes, before I forget. The story will be set in the FE8 world, but you'll see characters from other FE games. You can adjust your character if you want, but there is nothing wrong with them. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom