• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fire Emblem Fic Sign Up

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm gonna attempt to write a Fire Emblem fic, what with my Masked God story on the waiting aisle for a few months. I also am writing this story since I won't be creating the Fire Emblem RP I had in mind. I just don't have the time to RP, but I can definitely sit down and concentrate on a tale. Besides, I wish to add more short tales (like Guild on Wheels lengthwise) to my ZD collection. ;) I attempted one FE fic in the past, but that thing was monstrous, and I had to drop it. Don't believe me, search for it and you'll be frightened by the length of some of the chapters.

I know this writing section looks like a damn cemetery: dead. :lol: But I decided to still post this sign up thread in case any FE fans wanna join the story--nay, the adventure. I'll never let this section die, as I am a hardcore writer. With ZD to the end. :yes:

I don't know what world I will use for this FE story, but one from either FE7, FE8, FE9. Btw, I won't even waste my time adding a character sign up sheet, create it yourself using the basic stuff. Btw, the sooner you join, the sooner perhaps your character appears. I'll try to have something soon. ~Gobli

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
This won't die like Deity Wars will it?

Do you have a plot in mind yet? You can use the one we discussed in VMs. More people will sign up if you give them a plot synopsis, I bet...for now I'll give you my dragon laguz, might give you more later. If you post this on fanfiction.net, I ask that you credit me, my username there is TopazTheDragon. I've told Rannoc not to singe you if you forget, but that doesn't mean he'll listen xD He won't burn you too bad anyway...if you give credit where credit is due you'll be fine.

Name: Rannoc
Race: Dragon Laguz
Class: Red Dragon
Age: 17(in beorc years...dunno how that would translate to laguz years.)

Appearance: He's got short, dark blue hair and brown eyes. Dragon mark is on his forehead above one of his eyes. Wears a simple shirt, trousers, and gloves. In dragon form, his scales are obviously red. His horns and claws are maroon, wing membranes are salmon pink, and his crests are red orange. (I'm in the process of drawing him, btw, if you need a visual.)

Personality: Normally friendly and easy going, but like all laguz, he has zero tolerance for racist beorc. He's a bit of a troublemaker, but his friendly yet don't mess with me nature has made him an ideal diplomat for the kingdom of Goldoa. He differs from the average Goldoan, instead of wanting to remain neutral in everything, he prefers to pick a side and torch the opposition.

Backstory: His father is General Gareth. He was born around the same time as Prince Kurthnaga, so the two are close friends despite the personality differences.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This won't die like Deity Wars will it?

Do you have a plot in mind yet? You can use the one we discussed in VMs. More people will sign up if you give them a plot synopsis, I bet...for now I'll give you my dragon laguz, might give you more later. If you post this on fanfiction.net, I ask that you credit me, my username there is TopazTheDragon. I've told Rannoc not to singe you if you forget, but that doesn't mean he'll listen xD He won't burn you too bad anyway...if you give credit where credit is due you'll be fine.

Name: Rannoc
Race: Dragon Laguz
Class: Red Dragon
Age: 17(in beorc years...dunno how that would translate to laguz years.)

Appearance: He's got short, dark blue hair and brown eyes. Dragon mark is on his forehead above one of his eyes. Wears a simple shirt, trousers, and gloves. In dragon form, his scales are obviously red. His horns and claws are maroon, wing membranes are salmon pink, and his crests are red orange. (I'm in the process of drawing him, btw, if you need a visual.)

Personality: Normally friendly and easy going, but like all laguz, he has zero tolerance for racist beorc. He's a bit of a troublemaker, but his friendly yet don't mess with me nature has made him an ideal diplomat for the kingdom of Goldoa. He differs from the average Goldoan, instead of wanting to remain neutral in everything, he prefers to pick a side and torch the opposition.

Backstory: His father is General Gareth. He was born around the same time as Prince Kurthnaga, so the two are close friends despite the personality differences.

Wait what? :awkward: Deity wars died? Alright, I admit that happened, but I let it die because I was bringing that story to life with my trilogy known as God Wars Series. I sorta decided to merge the two because some of the ideas were similar. I know I let peeps down with it, but one day in the future I will deliver big time. Trust in the Gobli and never forget the promise. :yes:

Well, I always have a plot when I come up with something to write. It's one of the first things I think about. I know what you mean by giving peeps an ahead look of what's to come, but that is also like giving them a slice of cake before my birthday has even arrived. Ok, what I mean by that is that I might spoil things, and I tend to do that. :P

So no, not gonna give details about the plot. You will probably enjoy the story more by reading by the start to finish. :)

However, I will give you some default characters. Rainy is in it, maybe not under her username, but probably Abigale, unless she emails me a name. I asked her, see? You will also see a variety of characters from FE series, dunno fully which ones yet, but I will pick some good ones. So yes, that probably lets you know now that it won't be just one world, but several. I'm doing something like the Outrealm thingy in FE:A, but my story will use another method to unite the characters. ;)

Rannoc looks awesome, btw, and yes, if you have a visual that will surely help me picture him. Remind me how the dragon laguz attacked. They didn't breath out fire, did they? They used their claws, eh?

So peeps, join if you want in. There's room, still. ~Gobli

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hm, since I'm not entirely sure what you're planning to do with the story, I'll keep her pretty simple, and you can modify her as you see fit:

Name: Trishna
Race: Human
Class: Falcon Knight (preferred), Dark Flier (2nd), Pegasus Knight (3rd)
Appearance: Straight light pink hair that reaches to her lower back when she doesn't have it in her usual pony tail, long bangs covering half her face, and cyan eyes. She is constantly brushing her bangs away from her face (but it always slips back) when speaking to others, but lets her hair do whatever when she's in the heat of combat.
Personality: Usually very quiet unless she can offer some strategy, and is fierce and straightforward in battle. She'll charge right into the fray, forgetting her own battle plans, unless someone with influence over her can bring her to her senses and keep her on track. She is like this when she is training as well- often forgetting when meal times are, or accidentally engaging people who interrupt her.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Headcanon is pretty much things created by fans that arent present in canon, which means "official", that the fan treats as if it was official/canon. Example: it's canon that the heron laguz are magical, but it's headcanon that they can use light magic.

Ah, well that was simply explained and totally understood. Thanks. :)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
BOOM, MAIN CHARACTER STATUS!

Name: Emeras

race: human

Class: Lord

Appearance: he has medium length white-blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and he is quite muscular. He has the Brand on the right side of his neck, and he wears a sleeveless light brown tunic with emerald green accents, and light brown pants. He wears brown leather gloves and boots. He's approximately 6'2. He wields Falchion with ease.

Personality: he is a good leader and looks out for his troops and friends. He is the firstborn (in my headcanon, do what you like with that, is flexible). He tolerates a good feel, but if it endangers his friends and family, he will not stand for it. He has a witty humor and can make people laugh.

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
You might want to specify a weapon DL...all lords are different. They aren't all sword wielders, granted there was just Hector and Ephriam that had that class and used something other than a sword, but still.

Hate to act like I own the story...but I'm sure it would be helpful for Gobli.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You might want to specify a weapon DL...all lords are different. They aren't all sword wielders, granted there was just Hector and Ephriam that had that class and used something other than a sword, but still.

Hate to act like I own the story...but I'm sure it would be helpful for Gobli.

It's ok, really, Dragoncat. We are all part of the story, so in a way you own some of it. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sign ups are closed, but I may allow Dr Horrible to submit a character later in time. Thanks for participating, guys/gals. Time to start writing. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom