• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

G

Guest-3

Again, Sol creates the barrier, but this time, around the beast's neck, and again, he pulls down hard. However, this time, the spinal cord come out of torn skin. Basolas breathes hard. He lowers his hands and watches the blood seep from the huge wound. He then holds his fist out to Riq. He'd seen the human men do this before, but he'd never actually done it. He never liked getting physical, but this was a successful battle and he wanted to show Riq his thanks.

Pen

The game is on!
Riq too had seen the human men fist bump before, so he meets Sol's fist with his own and nods warmly at him. "That wasn't so shabby," he says. "I'd gladly do it again."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana had watched the battle unfold from her position behind the bush. She had been glad no one had been injured, the larger goblin had frightened her and she wasn't sure we would have been able to come out of hiding to heal anyone. Now that it had been defeated she stood up and looked around the battle field "is that the last of them?" She asked

G

Guest-3

Sol nods in agreement.
"Yes... we executed well, and the best part... we're not dead."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean pulls the last knife from where it was sheathed in a goblin eyeball, "I think that went well," he announces. Dean cracks his back, "So we gonna hang around here for a while or head out?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore felt kind of useless in the face of the massive killing spree that Riq and Sol went on. she had picked off orcs as well as she could but they had killed hundreds. she hopped out of the tree and breaks the fall with her wings. normally she was just fine seeing an orc or goblin die but she was becoming afraid of the bloodlust that Barsolas had. she wondered if a day would come when he would lose control and hurt or kill someone on the team. she answered Khana, "well we need to head towards the Valley of Tears. Aerdrie should be able to lead us there."

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie had just finished extracting the last of her arrows from the goblins when the others started asking about directions and it took her a second to collect herself from not only the physical stress of having just fought, but also from how much death surrounded her. If only they'd taken the larger goblin down sooner. She finally looked up and pointed a rough path up and over the mountain, "I'll lead on. There's a cave a bit onwards that we can camp at when night falls. Don't worry, soon it'll all be downhill." With that, she set off showing them a way through the rocks that was very well hidden and rugged to follow.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean followed her. Guess there lies his answer. He's surprised she knows all these trails through the woods - and, dare he say it, impressed. This is why you need other people around you. One man can't remember everything."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The team treks across the hills. At first, they are rough and in numerous places, jagged rock formations point to the sky. As they near the Valley of Tears, much to the amazement of Nevermore, the grass begins to turn a deep teal hue. They set up camp under a large tree who's leaves were a searing orange and red color. They glowed and cast a soft light on the bluish grass. Nevermore squinted at the leaves and they resembled fire.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean whistles when he sees the color. So much contrast. Everything stands out so much here. Hed heard of lands like this, but had yet to come across one.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana took her place at the back of the group, she had started to keep up a little better and the scenery up here was quite spectacular so she slowed her pace slightly in order to enjoy more.

G

Guest-3

Sol sits on a rock, pulling out his dagger and cleaning the dried blood from the underneath of his nails.
"Interesting place this is. Never have I seen such... different scenery."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore looks over at Sol "I think the word you're looking for is beautiful." She said, and then with a little edge in her voice, she says "Just because it isn't covered in blood, doesn't mean that it can't be beautiful." Nevermore was a little intimidated by the bloodlust that had recently been overtaking him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom