• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Well, if you know where it is, lead the way. We still have about six hours of daylight. Take the gold if you want, I doubt we'all have much use for it where we are going." Nevermore claps Aerdrie on the back, "Nice reading, welcome back!"

G

Guest-3

"Why must it be the damned Zaldigias..." He grumbles. They were never his favorite, in fact, his own army had come in contact with them many times, and no matter how hard they'd tried, the Zaldigias tribe always threw the first punch.

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie looked at the gold with a shrug dismissing it. She had no use for personal wealth. As it stood, her clan was the left hand of the king and fourth wealthiest among the clans. Even as the beshitted and pariah eldest bastard daughter she had a title and insurance of wealth as was fit for her status. And even that she'd more or less rejected in favour of her nomadic and simplistic life of hunting and caring for herself on the road.
At the clap on the back for her reading skills, she smiled ever so slightly and nodded following Nevermore out of the tent. "If it is the Valley of Tears, then we still have the goblins to contend with. I suggest we set up an ambush for them here and then we camp out as soon as possible so that we can move under cover of night making it more difficult to attack us. That is, if all of you are used to fighting and seeing in the dark. If not, then perhaps simply resting until dawn would be better."

G

Guest-3

Barsolas waits until everyone has left the tent and grabs the first thing he sees in the chest, shoving it into his pocket and exiting the tent.

G

Guest-3

Barsolas walks over to a fire pit. There are stiff a few burning embers, so Sol throws some dead grass and twigs in there to start it back up.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I'll go keep watch," Dean tells them, "See how far out those goblins are, how long we have," he starts towards the edge of camp. He was being serious about this. He had no reason for these people to die yet, and actually the opposite - he had a good repoire with the reigning elves, and helping to take out their competition with these folks would be nothing but beneficial for a man of his position.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul reached the item he cane here to get--- a Magic Lute. Quickly he escaped the Temple and returned to his contraption

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore found an abandoned bow and a quiver of arrows. She wasn't as good as Aerdrie but she had a little practice. She flew to the top of a tree overlooking the whole camp. There she hung her quiver on a nearby branch and waited for the goblins to come.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana did not fully understand the message or where they were heading but she did understand that another battle was coming so she went and sat behind a bush where she was well hidden but would be able to see through the branches and keep an eye out for whoever might need healing.

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie looked up at Dean's saying he'd keep watch, "I'll go with you. I want to set up some rope traps anyway." With that, she stalked after Dean and once they'd set up a good position, Aerdrie began setting a few snares here and there and generally making the place less pleasant for the goblins. Within the hour, the march of what appeared to be around thirty goblins including a very large one was apparent and Aerdrie dashed off to tell the others to prepare that they would arrive any moment before scrambling up several boulders into a hiding place that would give her good vantage on the goblins.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget had been drifting through the tents and stopped when a piece of cat-shaped amber caught his eye, he picked it up feeling it thrum with hidden power, was it.....could it be....

G

Guest-3

Barsolas spots a bag of green apples. He takes one out and bites into it. Perfect. He pulls out an extra and walks over to the tree Nevermore was perched in.
"Heads up." He shouts to her. He tosses an apple up into the air. He sits at the base of the tree and watches the tiny figures march towards the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom