• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

G

Guest-3

((C-can we all pleez naht squabble...? It makes me uncomfortable seeing all of my close friends and buddies getting into it.... wuvv you guyz))

Pen

The game is on!
((C-can we all pleez naht squabble...? It makes me uncomfortable seeing all of my close friends and buddies getting into it.... wuvv you guyz))

((Yeah, no need to dwell on it any further. I imagine that what was said probably needed to be said though, so it was good to get it out of the way. I hope everything's sorted out now. No hard feelings. ^^))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Squabbles at Kris))

Dean shakes his head, "Would it kill them to have some subtlety?" He gestures to Khana, "Let's go. See what we can find. He's surprised that Aedrie came back, and knew she didn't like him, but he kept his cool. He gave her a curt not as he headed for the other tents.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget has already started lifting from the tents, med supplies, food (which he takes a bite of) and clothes.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
It's roleplay. Like theater. We're creating a story with made up fictional characters. I don't see anything wrong. If anything, some drama and disagreements between the characters is a good thing that keeps the story interesting. You shouldn't be taking anything personally just because you are in control of the character in question.

I think you're mistaken.

Khana caught up with Nevermore and Sol at the camp.

Dean follows Khana there.

And Riq and Aerdrie return to the group as well.

So as far as I'm aware they're all together now except for maybe Mogget, who may or may not be with the rest of them too. ;)
((Mai bad :( I'm sorry for that comment, it is hard to tell whether Misty is being cinematic or passive aggressive. You could understand that. At any rate, I'll try to ignore it.))

Nevermore hangs behind. She sees this encounter with Aerdrie as a chance to start over with her. "Aerdrie." She says smiling, "I'm glad you came back."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
in the Capital of Trilabon, a Dwarf exits a Blacksmith with a sack full of items. He quickly scales the wall of a Nearby building and hops from roof to roof until he exits the city, heading for a nearby cave where he puts the pieces together

G

Guest-3

Basrolas enters the tent and immediately spots a large chest. He approaches it and attempts to open it, however, it was locked.

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie eyebrows flicked at Riq's dramatic reintroduction of her. Aerdrie returned Dean's nod with a two fingered mock salute that seemed to carry with it a sharp gaze that said -I'm watching you -. At the mention of them needing food, she glanced around the camp imagining supplies wouldn't be terribly difficult to find. Still, she thought someone remaining vigilant and keeping on eye on them would be better than her searching for food, so she remained in place eyes wide open and golden orange like her hawk's eyes while she listened for any approaching danger.

It was with her eyes elsewhere that Nevermore approached her saying she was glad that Aerdrie had returned. Aerdrie's face was expressionless at this, although her eyes were wide and clearly focused on other things as she mumbled something which sounded like thank you. She pointed to just over the ridge, "Some goblins are marching this way, we could probably set an ambush for their arrival in the next several hours. Alternatively, if we simply go to the western cliff-side we could sneak around them entirely."

G

Guest-3

Sol eventually finds a key and opens the chest.
"By the Gods..."
Within the chest lies a map, gemstones, gold and silver coins...
"Guys!" He shouts.
"You'll all want to see this."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore was a little hurt by Aerdrie's dismissal and was about to try again when she heard Barsolas call. She enters the tent and her eyes widen when she sees what is inside. She pushes past the chest and goes straight for the desk o the far side of the room. She finds a letter containing orders in some form of elvish. Probably telling them where to meet with the other evil powers. "Does anyone read Elvish?"

Pen

The game is on!
"I say we ambush the goblin pack!" Riq says with fire in his eyes. When Sol calls he runs over there and sees the chest and its contents. "We're splitting this evenly across the lot of us, right?" He says with a stupid smile on his face.

Misty

Ronin
Unsurprised to go unanswered, Aerdrie returned to her watch when she heard Nevermore call for someone able to read Elvish she left her hawk to watch and entered the tent her eyes still far away this time with some less than pleasant memories. She could remember sitting at the desk in that stuffy and uncomfortable proper lady clothing with the desk covered in large tomes while her Grandfather strode about holding his favoured dagger lecturing her on the various elven dialects, ancient languages, and common tongue equivalents. If she took off her arm guards and rolled up her sleeve she could show them the alphabets of over two dozen elvish languages that her grandfather and eventually she had carved and scarred into her arms as punishments and reminders of what was expected of a nobility in her clan.

She held out her hand, "Yes, I can read all elvish. May I see it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom