• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

G

Guest-3

As Sol walks over a hill, he stops and whistles.
"This sure is a big camp. How many people you think this could house? 200? More?"

Pen

The game is on!
Riq's eyes squint in suspicion and doubt. He did trust Aerdie, and he certainly didn't doubt her judgement. Perhaps Dean really was a bad influence. "I will keep a very close eye on him," he tells her. "Whether or not you come back with me to the group, I'm going back to them now. And Dean is treading on this ice. Ice that will melt and burst effectively from my fire." He turns around and starts walking back to where the others are. "Thanks."

G

Guest-3

"S-sear- uh, yeah. Sure."
Sol walks towards the tent and blows a large amount of hot air out of his mouth. Man was he heing awkward. Way to screw up the macho act.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana couldn't hide her displeasure at Dean looting dead people but a voice in the back of her head kept saying it was better than wasting good stuff. She walked ahead to rejoin the rest of the group

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean sees her disapproval and he shrugs at her, "It's a selfish world Khana. Besides... it's not like they're using them any more," he follows her.

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie nodded at Riq's comment he would keep an eye on him, "You will not be the only one," She smiled slightly at him as her eyes flashed to the owl's yellow and then back to her blue. She watched him walk off telling herself to turn around and climb back up her rope and continue forward. The owl hooted at her and the hawk pecked at her hair. She could hear their voices in her mind encouraging her to follow Riq if only to protect him and Khana from Nevermore's foolishness and Dean's less than noble attitude.

She folded her arms then and slowly strode to follow Riq, "You're welcome." When they reached the others, she remained away from them, leaning against the side of the rock her hawk having already taken off to sweep the area for any stragglers. She didn't do more than wave at Khana and study the camp around them while chewing on some scrap of rabbit meat.

Pen

The game is on!
Riq smiles at Aerdrie when she decides to come with him back to the others. "Lookee here guys," Riq says to gain the group's attention. "Have you seen who's back?" He gestures triumphantly and theatrically with his arms at an unamused Aerdrie.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
She could hear their voices in her mind encouraging her to follow Riq if only to protect him and Khana from Nevermore's foolishness and Dean's less than noble attitude.
((Is this really neccecary? :^/))

Right now the group is split, Dean is looting bodies under Khana and Mogget's supervision. Riq and Aerdrie are off on their own. Nevermore and Sol are searching the camp.

Pen

The game is on!

It's roleplay. Like theater. We're creating a story with made up fictional characters. I don't see anything wrong. If anything, some drama and disagreements between the characters is a good thing that keeps the story interesting. You shouldn't be taking anything personally just because you are in control of the character in question.

Right now the group is split, Dean is looting bodies under Khana and Mogget's supervision. Riq and Aerdrie are off on their own. Nevermore and Sol are searching the camp.

I think you're mistaken.

She walked ahead to rejoin the rest of the group

Khana caught up with Nevermore and Sol at the camp.

Dean sees her disapproval and he shrugs at her, "It's a selfish world Khana. Besides... it's not like they're using them any more," he follows her.

Dean follows Khana there.

Riq smiles at Aerdrie when she decides to come with him back to the others. "Lookee here guys," Riq says to gain the group's attention. "Have you seen who's back?" He gestures triumphantly and theatrically with his arms at an unamused Aerdrie.

And Riq and Aerdrie return to the group as well.

So as far as I'm aware they're all together now except for maybe Mogget, who may or may not be with the rest of them too. ;)

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
(nah I think Mogget's still packing and eating.....better get Mogs there)
Mogget came running up 'sorry I got distracted, the view is so...... what happened in the name of Pendio happened here!?!?!

Reactions: Pen
G

Guest-3

Sol sees the others show up and internally cries in agony and externally hold an annoyed look upon his face.
"Alright, well, uh, how about Dean and the life mage look for some extra weapons, arrows and such, and Riq and Mogget and- oh. Oh my, Aerdrie, you came back?"
He ponders on that for a moment then clears his throat.
"Food. Yeah, food. W-we need food, eh, yeah. And, uh, Nevermore and I will just go check out that tent over there."
He nods in his own idiocy and walks away towards the fancy tent.
"Ala'ar fatie.." He mumbles, meaning, "I'm an idiot."

Misty

Ronin

You keep taking all this as an attack on you, Domozilla or your game...but like, it isn't. It is a character I've created and attempt with each post to breathe a life of her own into her. And she would be thinking just that. And if she's going to return, that would be the reason that she would do so because despite her outward bluntness and lack of tact,I have her imagined as a very honorable, defend the week, strong sense of justice character. But you shouldn't take any of this personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom