• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Pen

The game is on!
Riq was too far away to hear them calling his name since he had chased after the owl with haste. "Aerdrie," he says in a quieter tone, "are you okay? I mean, I don't doubt your abilities, but traveling all by yourself in these lands can be deadly. Why don't you rejoin the group?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean looked down at the scar. He touched it softly, "Thanks," he said, "Still hurts like hell, but I'm not dying now," he slowly makes his way to his feet, grimacing a little.

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie seemed surprised by his concern, no one had ever been concerned for her that she could recall in her 100 years of life. It was a strange sensation, and she felt herself rejecting it like a foreign body. "I have been traveling in these lands for seventy five years. The first time I've been close to death was after I joined that group two days ago." She seemed to amend the arrogance slightly moments later, "Certainly, I've had scrapes, bruises, broken this or that, and a few less than pleasant gaping wounds. But I've never seen death smiling until then." She said this with a sort of omen and hard tone.

It wasn't hard to see as her bird fought with her that both she and it had a few ruffled feathers. "To answer your second possibly rhetorical question. I did not become a Lonehawk so that I would be forced to suffer spending time with people who do not want me, respect me, or share the same values that I do. I became a lonehawk so that I could leave behind the casual mistrust, cruelty, abuse and foolishness of others while fulfilling my duty to this land."

She'd finished with her bird and unfurled a dangling cage from her pack capable of housing the creature while it healed, "Were I you, I would not appeal to my survival instinct. It tells me as does I imagine your own that staying with all of you is a death sentence from incompetence. No, if I were you, I would appeal to my better nature to come and help you protect them from themselves and the tiefling within your unit."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore chuckled embarrasedly. "Sol don't worry about me, I'm fine." She takes out a cloth and wipes the blood from her face, it had become brown as it dried. She also used the cloth to clean her black sword. She playfully elbows Sol once she is done. "You aren't doing so well yourself. She gestures to Sol's arrow wound.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I wish the arrow had killed me," Dean mutters to himself, shuffling in the opposite direction from those two, "Khana? I suggest you don't turn around."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana immediately refocussed her attention on the rest of the group, Dean was the only one she had seen actually get hit but as she studied the others she noticed the arrow wound on Sol. She hadn't had a lot of dealings with him and wasn't too sure how to approach him.

Pen

The game is on!
"What do you mean by that?" Riq asks Aerdrie. "You don't trust Dean?" While Riq was indeed fond of rubbing people the wrong way for fun (Dean being no exception), he was not doubting Dean's loyalty to the group. He found it strange how Aerdrie could say something like that with such confidence after barely having spoken to the man.

G

Guest-3

Sol looks to his wound and shrugs.
"It's nothing to worry about really."
He looks back up at her and spots one rougue spot of blood, and wipes it from her face with his thumb, then covers up his Embarassment with a nod and a cheeky smile.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore's face goes red so she turns and spots Dean looting the bodies, obviously thinking that he is being sneaky. He actually sticks out like a sore thumb and causes Nevermore to chuckle.

G

Guest-3

"Hm?" He follows Nevermore's eyes and laughs.
"Ah, I think I'm going to like that guy. What's his name, anyhow?"

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie looked at Riq as if surprised he hadn't noticed anything, "If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a duck." She paused to feed the still ruffled owl slightly more, "I don't have a problem with tieflings, but that guy has bad news written all over him. Why is he in these mountains in the first place? Why does he handle that many daggers? To top all that off, when Nevermore was taken, he addressed the orcs like he knew them. To me, that all spells bad news.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"That's Dean, he's not from around here." Nevermore says. She takes a moment to check out the terrain ahead of her and sees a camp. Presumably the one that the archers came from. "Let's check that out!" Nevermore says.

G

Guest-3

Sol looks to Nevermore and nods.
"Looks like it could reap some benefits." He walks on towards the camp and looks back at Nevermore to make sure she's coming along as well.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore follows him trailing a little behind. She realizes that she couldn't help but for give him. She definetly had feelings for him and didn't want to push him away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom