• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'youre forcing it' Mogget explained 'just breathe, close your eyes, and think the fire is going to light'

Pen

The game is on!
"The Mogget is right," Riq agrees. "Forcing it too hard won't do you any good. You'll need to focus hard, and at the same time keep your body relaxed. Whenever I create or control fire I draw my power from strong emotions, such as anger, fear, sadness, or even love. But don't go too far. You'll need a good balance of both emotion and focus. The golden middle way, as it were. And remember not to be too tense." He takes a small step back to let Khana try it again. "I know you can do it."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Not be too tense Khana thought to herself, that was easier said than done. She realised that everyone was looking at her and that made her tense but she closed her eyes and stayed like that for a short while taking deep breaths. When she finally opened then there was a fire blazing nicely "I did it" she exclaimed excitedly

Pen

The game is on!
Riq claps his hands. "Not bad at all!" he says and sits down by the fire. "You seem to have it figured out. Next up you should learn to create fire with your eyes open. That will be useful in a pinch. And then eventually you'll be taught how to shoot fire and use it as a projectile in battle. But hey, that's all for another day." He lays his back down on the ground to rest with his palms to the back of his head.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Well speaking of days" says Nevermore, "we better start climbing again. We are losing daylight." She took hold of a rock and began climbing once again.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana was high on adrenaline after the success of her fire so was more than ready to begin the climb again

G

Guest-3

Barsolas awakens on the ground, a harsh ache in his back. Looking up, he sees the rest of the group.
"How the hell did I..." He shakes his head and stands.
"What are you all doing?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore's eyes widen as she sees Sol again. she had just moved on and seeing again nearly bought her to tears. she didn't cry though because she was halfway up the rock face and would have fallen. "Sol..." she whispers under her breath. she keeps climbing, however. once she reaches the top she begins frantically thinking about what to say to him when he made it up.

G

Guest-3

Sol sighs and begins climbing the rock wall, following in the others' foot and hand placements. Eventually (after about two minutes) he makes it to the top. He pulls himself up and wipes the sweat from his brow. Then, looking about the group, he sees Nevermore, and he freezes, a small smile creeping onto his face.
"Uh... well... I suppose I'm, uh, back then... I..." He stops, unable to speak at the thought of leaving Nevermore, his Nevermore. The one that he'd so warily come to and told his feelings to. And now, he was speechless. Standing with the rest of the group round, looking like a complete idiot... yet he stands his ground. He couldn't leave them alone yet again. Well, should say, he couldn't leave her.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore stood opposite to Barsolas. she was flooded with a mix of emotions. she was happy, angry, and sad all at the same time. She snapped out of the haze she was in and realized that she was hurt. "Barsolas, how could you just leave us? I thought you cared about us. about me!"

G

Guest-3

Barsolas stares at her, completely taken aback. "I- I do, Nevermore... you don't understand... I didn't mean to hurt you, I-I love you.... I just had to... say goodbye..."
He crosses his arms and looks down. "I'd never meant hurt you..." he says again, although softer this time.
"I know that you must think of me as a heartless being... but I said it before and I'll say it again. I love you. But... I... there's no way for me to make that up to you... is there?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean just glances around at the rest of the group, in silent mental pain because of the cheesiness of the situation, and also feeling extremely awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom