• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean walked silently with Mogget. He, too, was listening to the conversation behind him. He didn't know a lot about magic, so all this was new to him. He decided not to comment on anything, however. He could ask any questions he had later.

Pen

The game is on!
"I can always try to teach you how to use it better," Riq says. "I think we might use our fire abilities in different ways, but think I'll still be able to teach you something." He gives her a surprisingly warm smile.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore is quite a ways from the rest of the group but still in sight so they can follow her. She wished that Barsolas had not left them but there was nothing she could do about it. It was best to move on. The terrain got steeper until they reached a rock face. "Great, we'll have climb" she sad down and ate a little bread as she waited for the others to catch up. she thought of Khana and how brave the girl was to go on this mission and how determined she was to succeed. she reminded Nevermore of herself.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget sighs being ignored when you're trying be polite isn't nice, maybe he would have more luck with Nevermore

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
After a little bit, Dean finally breaks his silence, "A traveller. I tend to be not... wanted by most forms of establishment, so I don't spend a lot of time among them... or other people," he admits, "Names Dean. And I believe I heard our companions refer to you as Mogget?"

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'yes I am known as Mogget, I try and accept all people as one race even though theyre not. to treat everyone as you want to be treated is not that hard.'

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
the group eventually catches up with Nevermore and they take a short break. after a little water, Nevermore stands up and faces the group. "I hope you all aren't too tired, because we are gonna be doing some rock climbing!" the rock face towered up behind her. "to start we will climb up to that small ledge." she pointed to a flat point on the face where they could sit and rest. It was about 50 feet up. "for anyone who can't climb, I can fly you up."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean walks over to the wall and grasps the rocks. Climbing isn't his strong suit, but he should be able to get up just fine. He starts shimmying upwards without question.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean puts his foot on one rock and it breaks off beneath his weight, falling to the ground. He dangles for a few moments before finding a new foothold and continuing to climb.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
no one seems to want a lift so Nevermore begins climbing. she is lighter and stronger than the average person so she climbs quickly and catches up with the rest of the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom