• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget stuck the staff in the ground, staring at it, speaking a strange language, he did this for a few hours until there was a glow from the top. Mogget stopped looked at Khana 'the staff will train you now, but its a water based staff, you need a fire based staff if you want to be a fire mage.' he explained

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean shrugs and drops his stuff to the ground. Rest it is. He doesn't mind a day of recuperation anyways - he's been travelling a lot, and his days have been quite busy to go along with that.

G

Guest-3

Barsolas appears out of nowhere after a week and a few days of being missing. He looks around and finds that he is still in the tavern. He sighs, buying himself a nice, strong drink and throwing it back quickly. Then buys another, just for the hell of it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((He's gaining their trust so he can use them later. People are nothing more than tools to him. If you want to know more... too bad, you'll figure it out as time goes on :P))

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
((Yay Kristen welcome back hope you catch up soon)) khana was delighted that she may finally have the chance to help the group fight.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore leans back against a rock, her brain busily process the happenings of that morning. She still was determining how to feel about the things that Aerdrie had said to her. Her thoughts then drifted to Barsolas. She missed him. Just when things were beginning to go somewhere between them, he dissapeared again. She sighs, this seemed to be a theme in her life, her parents had abandoned her, she was rejected by the children of Halar and now she had been rejected by Barsolas, just when she had let her guard down. All these things ran through her mind as the morning chill slowly melted away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom