• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Misty

Ronin
When Dean and Riq had begun to speak with raised voices and threats, Aerdrie had woken up looking like a car had run over her. She looked at Riq and then looked at the new guy rubbing her eyes and drinking from her water, As it came to a close she lay back down hoping to sleep when Nevermore declared that they were going to walk into the mountains as if nothing at all had happened to make them reconsider their mad trek.

Perhaps it was being tired or weak, but her voice came out sharper and less controlled than usual, "Nevermore, do you see me laying here? Do I look like mountain climbing material? Do you look like it furthermore! I am on my last ounce of tolerance for your happy go lucky mad dash towards the mountains. I almost died because of the general incompetence currently on display by this group. I had to drag Riq while bleeding out because no one else was around to do it, especially your boyfriend who disappeared like a coward at the first sign of trouble. Khana was out all night as was Mogget. You were captured and tortured."

She paused to take another drink before continuing, "Why in the zerki are we walking straight into those mountains? Do you have a death wish? Because the next time we get jumped, I won't be in fighting condition to save and defend two of you from orcs. Yes, orcs. And why did we lose to orcs and a dragon when we have a magnificent commander, great hero of old, crazy blood magician, some sort of feline magic thief, a First Tier Lone Hawk, and a highly capable and brave healer?"

She seemed to be tiring herself out by expressing herself, "Well, don't wait for an answer. It's because they worked as a unit while you all ran off in different directions and didn't play defense despite the fact they had the surprise and because we did not work as a team. Now, don't get me wrong, I would love not working as a team, that's my day job, but that requires each of you is capable of caring for yourself, which clearly, you are not. Under your command, two of us nearly died and you would be dead were it not for this handsome stranger appearing to save you."

She looked at the people preparing to leave, "Sit the materizerki down and let's rest, regenerate, and talk about how we're going to fight and work as a team in the future. We can resume the march tomorrow when we've all had time to rest, heal, and team build. Otherwise, leave me, I told you I would not die for this and I meant it." She looked at Khana, "I know you want to make a difference because of your father, but walking up that mountain now is madness and throwing your life away. If there is any sense in your head, you won't." She looked to Riq, "You are a hero and I make no mistake of that, but if you had any sense you'd sit back down and wait for a team to appear." She looked to Mogget, "You seem likely to survive no matter what, but I trust your kindness to Khana, do not lead her into certain death."

She finally looked at Dean and he sensed a lack of trust, but a lot of warmth, "I am sorry to speak so in front of you, thank you for saving Nevermore. It would be a pity for that work to go to waste."

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget shrugged 'i'll keep watch and give Khana some defensive moves, but I am a thief with morals, as I only stole to survive, I think and hope. but Aerdrie you should learn some tact first! Khana only ran because she was scared, and we need to looks after each other which we do!'

Last edited:

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana felt a stable of pride after being called highly capable and brave but she came back to earth with a bump when Mogget reminded her it was fear that made her run. She was not an important member of this group, she knew, and she definitely didn't have the courage to speak out so instead she looked to Nevermore.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore was silent for a little while. She had had just about enough of Aerdrie's self-righteous lectures. It was very hard to lead when she was always pointing out her mistakes and blowing small things into huge proportions. Nevermore calmly looked up at Aerdrie. Her face was that which she only donned when she was beyond angry but had to keep her composure. Anyone who knew her closely would run at this point but she had just met these people a few days ago and they couldn't know what to expect. "Aerdrie, it is very hard to lead when you are constantly insulting and correcting me." She says with gritted teeth, trying to remain calm, "if you have such a problem with my leading, why are you here? You can leave at any moment, or do you just enjoy tormenting me? I have tried to listen to you, I have been nice to you. And what do I get for it? Not a blessed thing." Nevermore looks at the group around them, they wait for what she will say next. "If you think you are so much better than me and expect me to meet every one of you're impossible expectations, don't expect to be on this team much longer. Because you're contradictory lectures are what's really bringing this team apart."

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'I vote Nevermore to stay leader, Aerdrie does not get my vote and never will, as Nevermore has tried to listen and incorporate our different skills set even though she doesn't know our skills.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Mogget, thank you but I don't want to vote anyone off the team. She will leave of her own free will if it comes to that." Nevermore doesn't want to make Aerdrie leave, she is a huge help to the team but if she wanted to go, she couldn't stop her.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Realizing this, Nevermore decides to let Aerdrie think. She walks to Khana. "Khana, you have been a great healer for us. You have saved some of us from death already. How would you like to come along with us?" She reveals a slim, silver dagger from her bag and presents it to Khana. "I was given this when I joined the Halarian army. Now I pass it to you if you wish to continue with us. We may be rough around the edges but we would welcome you with open arms. You have proved yourself to me."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
"I.....I wouldn't know what to do with it" khana said trying not to sound ungrateful "if Riq would have me I would like to learn his magic if he thinks I'm capable"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore laughs, "you don't have to know how to fight with it, it is just a symbol. A symbol of my trust that you will do well as a part of our group as I have already seen." she places her hand on the girl's shoulder, "I believe that it will come in handy some day too!"

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'its a nice blade' Mogget whistles 'expensive!! I'll, ah, teach you the basics with it if you want?'

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
"I will keep it safe" Khana said to Nevermore, then she turned to Mogget "If it's ok I'm going to try and improve my magic to help in battle maybe when I'm braver you could help me"

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'ok all you need to do is ask and ill help. have you ever tried asking the spirits for help?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom