• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana had awoken to the hooting of the owl, she recognised it immediately as belonging to Aerdrie and knew she should follow it but by this time the night had set in and she could hear the howls of wolves deep in the forest. "I'm afraid" she said to the owl hoping it could understand "will you wait here with me until morning?" She was still hoping that Mogget would find and they could return together.

thompson4041

Sablecat
(apology's guys, i will be away from the computer up in the Lake District until Sunday. Please feel free to play my character in my absence)

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Just as Khana was starting to drift off into a sleep there came a blood curdling scream that echoed around the forest. Khana jumped the scream was clearly not human and as she listened it faded away into a distant whimper. Whatever creature it was it sounded in pain. Khana was torn, her ablities meant that she could heal a wound and take away the creatures pain but she was terrified the creature was unfriendly. She thought back to Aerdrie, Nevermore and Mogget and the bravery they had shown against the orcs and the dragon, "what do you think?" she asked the owl which simply cocked its head to the side.
Khana could still hear the whimpering and made a decision "I can be brave" she said to herself out loud if only to make herself hear it. Grabbing a stick she set it into the fire so she could use it as a torch and set off back into the forest.
Following the sounds she stumbled upon a small clearing, just off to the side she could see the source of the scream. A young wolf had managed to get himself trapped in a snare, the wire digging into its hind leg. Cautiously Khana approached, she had dealt with rabbid dogs back at the farm but this was a wild wolf and she had no idea how it would react to her. As she got closer the wolf lifted its top lift and gave a warning growl, Khana sunk down to be level with it hoping she would seem less threatening (something she had never thought herself to be) and evebtually found herself to be in a position where she could reach the snare but the wolf could not turn on her. Before releasing the wolf she quickly healed its leg and then untangled it. The wold paid no attention to her and simply ran off. With a sigh Khana wondered back down the path she had followed and this time found her way back to the run down cottage. The owl was still sat there "that's gratitutde for you" she said as she settled back down in front of the fire.
What she didn't realise was that she had been followed back to the cottage. In the darkness a young grey wolf was watching her.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget moved quick as a flash tying Loki to a tree 'you will stay here for 2nights and a day' Mogget commanded infusing his voice with the power of the bells. he continued the hunt for Khana, coming upon the wrecked house.

Last edited:

Misty

Ronin
The owl hooted as if assenting to her request to stay the night and when she'd hopped off to the wolf, it followed watching over her with fear. After all, it'd never attempted to face down a wolf before. Still, upon her success, they returned to the cottage, and the owl returned to keeping vigilant upon the rafter.

Upon being gently shook, her eyes flew open and it clearly took several moments for her eyes to focus upon Nevermore. In the firelight, the paleness and cold of her skin was less clear, but her face showed the weakness as the moment her eyes focused her eyelids began to droop with weariness, "What is it, Nevermore?" Her speech was soft and without the elk blanket fully covering her due to her movement, she began to shiver slightly and the fire revealed the dried blood stain running from her shoulder down to her stomach.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Oh my, Aerdrie! You've lost a lot of blood!" Nevermore grabs a cloth out of her bag and tightly compresses the wound on her shoulder. "This may hurt, but its for the better!" she says reassuringly. As for Nevermore, she has many gashes from the Orc's tortures. They had been brutal and had intended to do worse things to her had she not escaped. She wiped some dried blood from her lip where she had been struck.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean stood back, watching the small crew at work. They'd all been through battle, and they seemed like a trustworthy lot.
Perfect.
He didn't say anything though. He was going to let the girl rest, and didn't want to really bother anyone yet. He stood back and decided that, for now at least, he would keep watch.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Once Nevermore had stopped Aerdrie's bleeding, she wiped off her hands and walked over to where Dean was. "Sorry for rushing off like that." she says. "hopefully we can get to know each other better now." Nevermore doesn't know why she acts so strangely around Dean. She wished that Barsolas would talk to her, there was a lot to be said but he didn't speak up at all. he didn't even do anything when they were attacked. Nevermore sits next to Dean meaning to stay awake. But she soon falls asleep, unintentionally leaning on Dean's shoulder when she does. She would wake up quite embarrassed in the morning.

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie manages with new effort to sit up at the mention of lost blood and a wound. Not without Nevermore having managed to reveal her shoulder to see that no wound is there, and seeing that her shoulder seems to be a patchwork of thin, white scars that do not appear to be only on that shoulder. Aerdrie pushes her back while thanking her, "Thank you, Khana has already healed me. I just need rest." With that said, she lays back covering herself and turning her already clouding attention to the newcomer who she manages to glance up and down before falling back into nightmared sleep.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean's eyes shift downwards towards the sleeping girl. Trust gained. He knew what would follow, and decided that he wouldn't try to put a stop to it. This would make his life easy.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((By the way, for those who don't know, Tieflings are like weird demonic things. He's still humanoid, but he has like red skin and stuff. Went through a D&D appearance generator and I gave him glowing eyes and draconic horns. So yeah :P))

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana was awoken the next morning to the sunlight shining over the wall. As she started to stir the owl hooted softly, Khana uderstood, she needed to get back to the group. Hopefully Mogget had already made his back. As she followed the owl she could rustling of leaves behind her, she turned expecting to see Mogget but instead she was met with two green eyes peering around a tree, she recognised the wolf she had rescued that night.
Putting it out of her mind she continued her way through the forest, again she heard the rustling of leaves behind her "leave me alone" she said, but as she turned around she was met with Mogget.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'me? asked Mogget 'I thought you would want to be back with the gang and the others need your healing skills.' he grinned ignoring the smell of wolf on her

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom