• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Looking around, Dean sees that they'd successfully mauled the orcs. His charming smile popping back onto his face, he turns to the girl, offering his hand, "My name is Dean Edwards, my dear. And you would be?" He ignores the bird; he doesn't understand it's significance.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore tries to be casual, even though she is still bleeding from multiple places. "Oh, well, um, I-I'm Nevermore." She replies, a little embarrassed that she had been caught in such a helpless situation. She also didn't want Dean to see her all beaten up. She puts back her sword and gathers the other supplies that had been taken by the orcs.

thompson4041

Sablecat
'wait wait wait' said Loki, trying to struggle free from Moggets hold. 'I have come to apologise and ask for your assistance I mean help'.

thompson4041

Sablecat
Loki grabs Moggets left arm that is holding the knife and throws him over his left side leaping a couple of steps away. 'hiss that wasn't very nice' Loki said sarcastically
'We don't want to cause a scene now do we'?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget growls and decides to ignore Loki, he continues after Khana, with a spat 'ill never help you traitor!!!' to Loki

thompson4041

Sablecat
'Im not a traitor i did what my superior officer General Tal was ordered to carry out by orders of King Torrigan' exclaimed Loki, continuing to walk where Mogget walked. 'that was 50 years ago and I did my time for what happened to the Cats and Elks' he continued.
'I saw what you and your friends did to that dragon and orc regiment which made me think that that was no random acttack and if you are seeking revenge or going after who i think your going after then you will need to get past the "Shogun who is said to be half orc half wizard and 8 feet tall" to clear this part of the lands from his grasp'
'I didn't know the damage it caused giving away the secrets of our villages and now I am free I must make amends and also whilst I was locked up the Shogun took possession of my two swords' Loki paused for a second to see if his words were getting through.
'So I want to help you if you can help me'

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean hunts through the dead bodies, and finds one with one of his knives sticking out of it. Retrieving it, he cleans it off with a handkerchief and stows it, "Well, a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Nevermore. Mind if I ask how a nice person like you came into such... company, as this?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore was glad he asked, she didn't know why though. "Oh, me? Well my group and I were traveling to the mountains when a group of orcs and a dragon attacked us. I must have fallen along the way and they took me"

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
After hearing the stranger shout to Mogget, Khana broke into a run. After the events of that afternoon she was taking any chances of getting caught up in another battle plus she knew that Mogget could handle himself. She for a couple of minutes before stopping, she was silent trying to hear for the sounds of followers but the forest was quiet. She leant against a tree while she caught her breath before making her way to where she thought the cave was. After a short while she began to realise she had no idea which direction the cave was and she was completely lost.

Misty

Ronin
The hawk's wings flapped and it screeched again hopping forward a few steps trying to convey the urgency of Nevermore following.

The owl for the meantime watched over Riq and Aerdrie who were helpless and largely unprotected. Aerdrie was still sweating profusely and breathing heavily. Her nightmares focused on the last time she'd had meeting with her grandfather. He revealed the true nature of her coming to be born in a fit of rage at her becoming a Lone Hawk instead of remaining in place to play bodyguard to her younger, but full and properly blooded brother. Her rage and anger had been so complete, she'd sworn that when her ineffectual and foolish younger half-brother (a common and brutal tormentor of hers) was finally put to death by his own men, she'd watch their family crumble.

Last edited:

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore saw the bird flapping its wings. "Dean, I'd love to stay and talk but I gotta go. Do you wanna come?" She tried to sound as confident as possible to impress Dean.

Misty

Ronin
Upon her showing indication of following, the hawk took off into the air leading her at a quick, but easily kept up with pace through the woods to the cave where Riq and Aerdrie lay by the fire.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore and Dean sprinted through the woods. They would continue this for a little while. When they finally reached the campfire they saw Riq and Aerdrie. "Hey guys, thanks for the help." She says sarcastically.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
As she wandered the forest wondering which direction she should head in to get back to the group, Khana stumbled upon and old run down cottage. Half of the building was missing and the top floor had sunk down to the ground. The remaining walls were covered in moss and creeping ivy. With the daylight fading fast Khana thought it was as good a place as any to set up camp, maybe she would have better luck finding her way back to the cave when daylight returned. With any luck, Khana thought to herself, Mog would find her first. He couldn't have been that far behind and he managed to find the group easy enough before. She climbed over one of the fallen walls and took shelter in a corner where two walls still stood. She managed to find some kindling on the old paved floor and, holding her staff close to her, she closed her eyes tightly and willed it to light. The fire flickered for s afew seconds and the took to the kindling. Shocked Khana dropped her staff unable to believe she had actually done it, and then settled into the corner for a long restless night.

Misty

Ronin
The moment the hawk had appeared, it hopped over to Aerdrie and began to gently nudge her head with its face until finally she lifted the corner of the elk blanket and it hopped inside to snuggle down next to her. The owl for its part took off in search of Khana and Mogget knowing that its mistress wouldn't be pleased if she woke and found either dead and that its mistress stood a greater chance to live should Khana return.

Still it took it awhile to find her as she'd managed to wander quite far which made the owl think her quite a silly creature. Still, orders were orders and before long it'd flown down and perched upon one of the remaining eaves and hooted enthusiastically at Khana before hopping down next to her in the corner, opening its wings to a flutter and the hopping off to the side hooting as if to say "this way, silly girl".

Aerdrie for her part was not sleeping pleasantly. She seemed to move quite often, and mumble little things that didn't sound very good at all. Several times her eyes opened up with some sense of panic in them before closing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom