• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

actually, i'm still selecting storm, but i'm doing it at a random night between tonight and 3 nights from now. i went to random.org and got the number, but im not telling.
i'm worried about DC's ability to redirect someone's target to a random target, which is why.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
As Exlight is my neighbor, i want to give him the benefit of the doubt. If i turn up dead, the Exligjt is Suspect #1
why does ex being your neighbor make you want to give him the benefit of the doubt?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also because you claimed cop the mafia will want to kill you no matter what, so your death is NAI for ex.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
no matter how you slice it I'm dead anyway.

lets just vote up Ex since we at least have a red check, albeit a potential fake one
Vote: Exlight

i've been rereading and realized what i said earlier might not have been clear bcs darth changed what they said about their role
Darths change in his roleclaim sounds like he’s being coached.
what darth told me me about their role was what they initially said in the thread before their corrections @Mint Elv . also i guess their role supposedly doesn't even do what i thought it did? i mixed up which of their claims was the most recent one. that whole thing with the rng might have been silly idk im just using it on storm tonight.

what i think rn, in order from most town to most scum

town leaning
Jamie
Storm
OGS
Rag
Mint Elv
Minish
HHH
DC
Killjoy
Exlight
scum leaning

a lot of this is just based on vibes rn though so idk

Alright, I'm calling my shot. The scum team is DC, KJ, and Rag. DC was true lost newb. Rag was out sick. And KJ was just letting the game all hang out while he played [insert game title here]. Is it tin foil? Yes. Do I care? Probably not as much as a I should.

Vote: Killjoy
I have a similar scum team in mind.
no matter how you slice it I'm dead anyway
We haven’t had a town protective flip yet, you’re probably their most likely target too imo. Don’t give up on yourself.

is there a reason you're preferring your tinfoil theory over a cop result?

@Storm i may have missed it, but why are you voting killjoy instead of exlight?
Your response to the situation feels off to me.

First we have Ex to contend with. He's been red checked but claimed miller. This means he absolutely needs to go sometime before LyLo/Mylo. We have time for that thanks to the missed kill last night though, meaning he's not a necessary kill in this moment.

Secondly we have KJ actively ducking the game. Throw back to yesterday when he kept saying if he was mafs he'd be panicking and clamming up. When I pointed out he was progressively talking less and less he tried to retcon his statement to mean replacing out. When I pointed out those were not the same things he didn't respond and has been talking even less.

Which brings us to your arrival in the mix. Granted you are sick, but your path is lowest effort, minimalist solve. This is your scum M.O. Now if you just came in, voted on the red check and bounced, I probably wouldn't think twice about it. You're not feeling well after all. But you also are fiercely questioning the KJ wagon at the same time, which I can't help but think is a defense. Maybe KJ is just your neighbor and so you're feeling obligated in that sense? I can hardly say.

so why are we voting out Killjoy? Because he hasn't posted?
I've posted a couple of times. It's just I've gotten back into the Darkness Falls mod for 7 Days to Die
No he’s posted to say he’s been playing a game. And Lain has pointed out some meta.
On me? What was said again?

is there a reason you're preferring your tinfoil theory over a cop result?

@Storm i may have missed it, but why are you voting killjoy instead of exlight?
He's just salty about me starting a D1 Wagon on him in the last game we played on another site.
IDK why I have this in my quotes but I can't delete it.

---

I thought that, but even sick, would Rag really not submit a kill. I don't know her that well compared to people here.
1 There's a "remove" button at the top right of each quote in the Preview Quotes window
2 I'd say it's possible that it's a possibility, but, the action was blocked. Unless it was one of those "I ain't getting out of bed for anything unless necessary." days.
Secondly we have KJ actively ducking the game. Throw back to yesterday when he kept saying if he was mafs he'd be panicking and clamming up. When I pointed out he was progressively talking less and less he tried to retcon his statement to mean replacing out. When I pointed out those were not the same things he didn't respond and has been talking even less.
I meant to add after that I would've also subbed out due to the panic from it.
----------
My thoughts on the Storm/Ex Neighbor thing, is Storm is possibly pushing for Ex to look less wolfie. If I were to guess a team, I'd probably lean towards one of the following: Storm/Triple H/Rag, Storm/Triple H/Minish, Or Storm/Rag/Minish. The later of which seems the least plausible because I don't recall a game where Rag and Minish were on the same wolf team.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
bro OG you ruined all my chances...since I'm new they think I'm copying you or something. I didn't know how to use any of my three roles at night.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
cop means you can see people's roles right? So please, role cop me if that is the case.
It seems as if even though I'm not getting votes I'm a huge suspect since I'm new, and I'd love to get a target off my back.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
bro OG you ruined all my chances...since I'm new they think I'm copying you or something. I didn't know how to use any of my three roles at night.
Gotta be original, bro.
cop means you can see people's roles right? So please, role cop me if that is the case.
It seems as if even though I'm not getting votes I'm a huge suspect since I'm new, and I'd love to get a target off my back.
For DC, it is most likely to be either-
1. He is Town and doesnt know how to play.
2. He is Mafia and doesnt know how to play.
3. He is Mafia and is faking it.

(But I feel like it is either #1 or #3.)

But DC has been loosely following Ex's game and saw how I acted. Why dont we look at the old saying,

"Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me thrice, shame on me."

He should be smart enough to know that he would be treading dangerous waters by acting dumb, especially playing with almost the same people from the last game. If he is faking it, then it would be the equivalent of him going to a Wendys (Knowing that everyone in the place is hostile and has a gun) and asks for a Whopper. (Okay not the best analogy but you should get the picture.) So it is either that he is tryin' to press his luck and play dumb as Mafia or he literally doesn't know how to play and he is town.

I am not saying he is town or mafia. I am just saying he is incredibly stupid or he is a noob.

Vote: ExLight

This our best bet by far and if Ex turns out to be town and not Miller, then we go after Storm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom