• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
iirc jamie was saying we'll know whether ex's claims are true by tomorrow although tbh i dont understand exactly why
Because he was supposedly trying to do a "Loud Visitor" ability, but it didn't fall through. And "Loud Visitor" is supposedly a Town ability most of the time.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
ex claimed loud visitor, which is a role that can target someone at night and that person will receive a message saying they'd been visited. (an effectively useless role on its own, but can have implications when combined with other things)

if he uses his role successfully tonight, it will strongly indicate that he wasn't lying that he had it, but he could still be scum with that role, or the person he uses it on is also scum, and its also possible that even if he is town scum will just roleblock him.

I don't see the point in leaving him alive to possibly confirm an ability that isn't particularly AI to begin with.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't know DW's meta as a host so i don't know what the probability of a visitor being scum vs town is. The ability has low utility as scum and some utility as town (if you use the ability it shows you weren't using an anti-town one, like a roleblock or a night kill) and so it makes more sense as town, but it should be very far from confirming, and its possible that even if ex is a loud visitor that its only one element of a larger role (like maybe he's actually an arsonist or something similar and can later kill the people he's visited)

Ragnarokio

i'm now caught up.

DC looks really bad to me because i think its a lot more likely that they've pretending they don't know mafia kills people at night to look innocent (playing dumb is a popular strategy for new mafia players) than it is that they were genuinely unaware of that element of the game. Its possible though.

Ragnarokio

Vote: Exlight

if he uses his role successfully tonight, it will strongly indicate that he wasn't lying that he had it, but he could still be scum with that role, or the person he uses it on is also scum, and its also possible that even if he is town scum will just roleblock him.

hm. if that's all, i think it may be best to vote him actually. i was assuming it would prove he was town or something.

Alright, I'm calling my shot. The scum team is DC, KJ, and Rag. DC was true lost newb. Rag was out sick. And KJ was just letting the game all hang out while he played [insert game title here]. Is it tin foil? Yes. Do I care? Probably not as much as a I should.

Vote: Killjoy

Ragnarokio

Alright, I'm calling my shot. The scum team is DC, KJ, and Rag. DC was true lost newb. Rag was out sick. And KJ was just letting the game all hang out while he played [insert game title here]. Is it tin foil? Yes. Do I care? Probably not as much as a I should.

is there a reason you're preferring your tinfoil theory over a cop result?

@Storm i may have missed it, but why are you voting killjoy instead of exlight?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
is there a reason you're preferring your tinfoil theory over a cop result?

@Storm i may have missed it, but why are you voting killjoy instead of exlight?
As Exlight is my neighbor, i want to give him the benefit of the doubt. If i turn up dead, the Exligjt is Suspect #1

Mint Elv

Fish!
Lovely to see you again
as well! Been pretty busy with work so kinda took a break from mafia for a bit. Missed playing with you guys though.

Vote: HHH (the hippo, not the wrestler)

Can't believe you didn't bring your waifu to the game.
IDK why I have this in my quotes but I can't delete it.
DW's meta as a host
Last game i played of hers was broken by claiming. But that was also a themed game.

I will say that the last mafia I played on BMG and Exlight's recent mafia here, both had a mafia role that could take dead people's roles. DW was a participant in one mafia, and a MOD in the other. Which makes me wary of LAin's role.

I thought that, but even sick, would Rag really not submit a kill. I don't know her that well compared to people here.

I will say that the last mafia I played on BMG and Exlight's recent mafia here, both had a mafia role that could take dead people's roles. DW was a participant in one mafia, and a MOD in the other. Which makes me wary of LAin's role.
to give more clarification, i can only take someone's role once, i have to select them before they die, once i select someone i can't change it, and i have no abilities other than this. idk if that makes you more or less wary.

im changing my vote to exlight for now since i think it makes more sense

unvote
vote: exlight

to give more clarification, i can only take someone's role once, i have to select them before they die, once i select someone i can't change it, and i have no abilities other than this. idk if that makes you more or less wary.
& i'm planning on selecting storm tonight. i hope it's in my benefit to say that.

& i'm planning on selecting storm tonight. i hope it's in my benefit to say that.
actually, i'm still selecting storm, but i'm doing it at a random night between tonight and 3 nights from now. i went to random.org and got the number, but im not telling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom