• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Destiny's Graphics

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Yes, I can do that for you as well.
Azure.png

Azure's request

Hello Destiny. Can you make me a siggy just like Azure Sage's except with the picture of Lord Ghirahim below on the left side and the Skyward Sword logo miniaturized above Link's bird's left wing, and without the text in Azure's?
Ghirahim.png
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I cannot promise the exact same product, since I would like to preserve each signatures individual qualities, but I can promise a similar design. I hope this is adequate.

I understand and completely agree. I didn't actually want it to be exactly the same either, which is why I asked for the other things to put in the signature. I am glad you chose to make it more unique.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I will try and get this done tonight or tomorrow, along with Caeda's request. I have a lot of homework, but I will attempt to get it done as soon as possible.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I have never heard of that before, but I will do my best. What sizes are your wall papers for your computer? I need them to make a proper sized image.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Zeldasig.png

For Caeda. I did something different than my usual style, if you want it different just say so. Bradley, you're next.

Actually, I wasn't sure about it so I made two. Take your pick.
ZeldaSighPEr.png

PokemonTrainerSig.png

o-o. I dunno.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom