• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Destiny's Graphics

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
DONE MY FINGERS HURT OW. AVATAR WILL BE DONE SOON. AFTER MY FINGERS HEAL.
K4SIGOWMYFINGERWAAA.png

Kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakak-Cute~~~
Oh I love it!!! Let's see......! Lily seems to be missing. Also...Could you change Miku? I don't want to steal your signature, cause she looks the same.
This is what Lily Looks like.
Also if you can Make miku look like this OR you can choose this, it would be much appreciated. Can you squeeze in Tako Luka as well? You can replace Luka with this one since Luka is also here. Or if you don't want to replace Luka, then Add a small Tako Luka could work.

I'll keep this as my prototype Signature made by a destined user. remember you can use the same width and length as my current signature :D So you can make it bigger.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakak-Cute~~~
Oh I love it!!! Let's see......! Lily seems to be missing. Also...Could you change Miku? I don't want to steal your signature, cause she looks the same.
This is what Lily Looks like.
Also if you can Make miku look like this OR you can choose this, it would be much appreciated. Can you squeeze in Tako Luka as well? You can replace Luka with this one since Luka is also here. Or if you don't want to replace Luka, then Add a small Tako Luka could work.

I'll keep this as my prototype Signature made by a destined user. remember you can use the same width and length as my current signature :D So you can make it bigger.

Sure I can do that. I will use a differnt Miku than both of those, because I need them to be renders.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Ah Ok, take thy time.

I will wait patiently. Also, I imagined a situation that you chose a kaito naked wearing a scarf and eating ice cream, if you did that I'd lolled and asked you to choose again. That would be embarrasing! XDXD

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
You know you like Naked Kaito.
OOOOHHHGODMYFINGERS.png

How's this? I added Hachune Miku too keep Tako company.

YOU ARE A CRIMINAL.
Your a criminal WHY!? This is too Perfect! It's cute! It's Fluffy! It's an Explosion of everything I found since 2007, and more to that.......I should Pay you considerably.
Your The perfect person to make this! Time to Change!!!!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hey Destiny! I just have one quick question; where can you render your images? It looks so perfect!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hey Destiny! I just have one quick question; where can you render your images? It looks so perfect!

Well some times I get my renders just from google, but I render mine in gimp. I take the lasso tool cut around the image, hit copy and then paste it on a transparent new window.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well some times I get my renders just from google, but I render mine in gimp. I take the lasso tool cut around the image, hit copy and then paste it on a transparent new window.

All right. next time I will keep my eyes out for images already rendered( I think they are in PNG image format). Thanks! :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey Destiny I was wondering if you were done with my Siggy if you are taking your time well take your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom