• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Does anybody know if majority lynch is enabled?
I believe so as it usually is, might want storm to confirm just to make sure but he he didn't say it wasn't. Also I'm still somewhat new but 72 hours seems to be the longest we go for days (in small games at least). I think we've had alot of good games with even shorter days so 72 hours should be more than enough time.

funnier6

Courage~
I believe so as it usually is, might want storm to confirm just to make sure but he he didn't say it wasn't. Also I'm still somewhat new but 72 hours seems to be the longest we go for days (in small games at least). I think we've had alot of good games with even shorter days so 72 hours should be more than enough time.

Yeah that's why I was asking, with the day being three days long I was sure we could reach a verdict before it's over.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So guys, since this is a bastawd game, thewe is a whowe swew of wowes that couwd be incwuded. Judging by my own wowe, most of dem (if not aww of dem) awe most wikewy made up. Anything is possibwe in this game, so we must aww expect the unexpected.

So wif dat said, I know its eawwy, but how wouwd you aww feew about wandom wynching someone? It's not somefing i suggest offen, but since dis game is so diffewent fwom most ovews, I honestwy don't expect simpwy discussing is gonna weawwy get us anywhewe in dis game.

But what say y'aww?

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
So guys, since this is a bastawd game, thewe is a whowe swew of wowes that couwd be incwuded. Judging by my own wowe, most of dem (if not aww of dem) awe most wikewy made up. Anything is possibwe in this game, so we must aww expect the unexpected.

So wif dat said, I know its eawwy, but how wouwd you aww feew about wandom wynching someone? It's not somefing i suggest offen, but since dis game is so diffewent fwom most ovews, I honestwy don't expect simpwy discussing is gonna weawwy get us anywhewe in dis game.

But what say y'aww?

That was cringe.

funnier6

Courage~

But what say y'aww?

That was very difficult to read but I get what you're saying. I think lynch random today and serious discussion tomorrow after we all know things.

Also for some reason I didn't get alerts that people were posting even though I was earlier.

D

Deleted member 14134

But what say y'aww?
Please don't talk with food in your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom