• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
C H A O S M A F I A I I

In the Country of Florin, in a land across the sea, you all gather at the Behest of Lord Hudson and his Vassal, Pixley. As you approach his castle on horseback you find yourself seated at a banquet. As you see your compatriots arrive, Lord Hudson Enters Last with his Vassal

“I see you all recieved My Invitation for a week long celebrastion for our Country’s 500th anniversary. As this is such a momentous occasion, I propose a game of mystery and the cost shall be dior. In front of you is an envelope with your role as well as any other information you need”

As you lift your card, everyone shuffles themselves as it says to

“ Let the Games Begi-”

The Lights of the hall are doused, and when someone finally manages to light the hall again, it is well assured that Lord Hudson has been murdered… perhaps this is part of the Game? It is your task to solve the mystery

RULES

• Vote Like This Vote:Keyari
  • Common sense: do not Delete or Edit your posts
  • Do not post any information from your PMs in thread
  • You are not allowed to converse with others outside the game about the game, unless you are permitted so by your role
  • You are not allowed to post at Night whatsoever
  • Do not reveal your roles, or even Name-claim, subtle allusions will be allowed as long as they are Vague
  • Player with the most votes at the end of the day shall be lynched
  • Ties will be settled via chance
  • 3 way ties shall be counted as a no-Lynch
  • Days shall last 72 Hours and nights shall last 24
  • Once you are dead, you are allowed 1 farewell post, as long as it does not divulge any information
  • Failure to comply with these rules shall result in a single warning before you are Modkilled
  • Have Fun

PLAYERS

Day will end Wednesday, July 12th at 1am Eastern Standard Time

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Okay I'm here, now where's the food?
I'm sorry but
7-life-changing-hacks-for-you-eat-potato-chips-other-bagged-snacks.w1456.jpg

you are too late for food

funnier6

Courage~
72 hours?! Yeah, I don't really think we're gonna have meaningful discussion for anywhere near that length of time but feel free to prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom