• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Breath of the Wild has Multiple Endings

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Seems interesting to me. I like it.

I was thinking his the moment Aonuma said you could get to Ganon at anytime. Would be to be more incentive to accomplish more in the game to get a better ending.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I was thinking his the moment Aonuma said you could get to Ganon at anytime. Would be to be more incentive to accomplish more in the game to get a better ending.
Absolutely no chance you can battle Ganon at any time. He's a ****ing cloud. What he meant was you can battle Ganon without doing much story stuff, but you still have to do main dungeons and all of that crap, and probably a chunk of major cutscenes.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Absolutely no chance you can battle Ganon at any time. He's a ****ing cloud. What he meant was you can battle Ganon without doing much story stuff, but you still have to do main dungeons and all of that crap, and probably a chunk of major cutscenes.
Im Going To Go Straight To Ganon And Fight Him In My Underwear And Die

(thats one possible ending)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
oh ****. holy ****ing **** they have so much potential for this. I want to see an ending where Zelda and/or Link get killed. holy ****ing balls you don't know the potential Nintendo is playing with here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom