• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Battle of the Links

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
All TP Link would need to do is wear his magic armour until Breathys swords all broke then he would be able to chase breathy down who would run out of stamina during fleeing and then he would get murdered.
Breath of the Wild's Link's normal running speed is that on par with TP Link's without using the Stamina.

Plus, the Powered Up Master Sword had near unlimited stamina. Even if it broke then, Link would just have to stall for 10 minutes until sword regenerated. Which he can easily do by creating an updraft. BotW Link can also hold far more arrows than TP Link(and he has more powerful arrows to boot).

Plus, BotW Link has access to far better armor than TP Link.
It's not that it matters what you're fighting, it matters what is near you. So for instance, if you're near a Guardian, it's going to power up because the Guardian is possessed by Ganon. Some part of him is nearby. But if you hit a Bokoblin with it, it's still going to be powered up. Also, if you're in Hyrule Castle, where you're surrounded by Ganon's evil, then it's going to stay powered up the entire time.
The Sword also powers up when you are fighting non-Ganon controlled Guardians as well. Which leaves me to believe, that any magical energy leads to the Master Sword powering up. So when fighting another Link, I think it's pretty safe bet that the Master Sword would power up due to the presence of the other master sword.
Meh, not really. It runs out of Rupees even when you're not taking damage. Besides, All Breathy needs to do is hit him with a shock arrow, and he'll drop all his stuff. Can't kill anything if he doesn't have a weapon.

Also, something that should really be taken into consideration is Breathy's regenerative ability. I mean, any other Link will have what? Four bottles? Six at most? Of course, one of those bottles is probably a fairy for emergencies, while the rest can be blue potions. That's all fine and dandy. But Breath of the Wild Link annihilates all other competitors when it comes to health items. Even if you only count cooked food slots (of which he has 60), and stock them with items that will fully heal Link up to his 30 heart maximum, and use each one when Link is at .5 hearts remaining (because not all Links use quarter hearts, so that is the lowest common denominator of health) then he has a total healing capacity of 1,770 hearts (29.5 x 60). On top of that, he doesn't need to sacrifice any of those slots to hold Fairies.
Plus Mipha's Grace.

Also, something that should really be taken into consideration is Breathy's regenerative ability. I mean, any other Link will have what? Four bottles? Six at most? Of course, one of those bottles is probably a fairy for emergencies, while the rest can be blue potions. That's all fine and dandy. But Breath of the Wild Link annihilates all other competitors when it comes to health items. Even if you only count cooked food slots (of which he has 60), and stock them with items that will fully heal Link up to his 30 heart maximum, and use each one when Link is at .5 hearts remaining (because not all Links use quarter hearts, so that is the lowest common denominator of health) then he has a total healing capacity of 1,770 hearts (29.5 x 60). On top of that, he doesn't need to sacrifice any of those slots to hold Fairies.
Food does not do squat if you are one shot killed. Only faries help there. Breathy can have a similar number of faries as most other Links can.

Food does not do squat if you are one shot killed. Only faries help there. Breathy can have a similar number of faries as most other Links can.
Dude.... you're not gonna one-shot him. And, though I'm not sure how many fairies are considered 'max' for Breathy, I know the highest number I've had has been 6 at one time. Most other Links can't even carry that many, and the one or two that can would have to do so at the exclusion of ALL other healing items. AND, as someone pointed out, he's also got Mipha's Grace. If anything, It's every other Link that has to worry about being killed before bringing any potions or special items (besides fairies) to bear in a battle, as Link could just wait until they were hurt a bit, Then fly into the air with Revali's Gale, and start pulling off bullet-time headshots until he ran out of stamina. Any opponent would just sit there taking critical hit after critical hit right to the face and have literally no recourse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom