• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
So Storm, ALIT, and Libk..... oh boy that's a list to choose from. I wish Minish hadn't died. It would have made this much easier :(
*puts a flower on Eduarda, Minish, and Chase's graves*

All innocent flowers plucked too soon

D

Deleted member 14134

My theory is that Libk is fake claiming lie detector and is really the godfather. The mafia had a role cop so I think what really happened was Funnier investigated Tristan and found out he was the vigilante instead of vengeful. Libk used that information to fake claim and appear to be the lie detector. With a gunsmith and a cop it seems unlikely that town would have what could be used as a third investigative role. I'll give Libk and Storm a chance to voice their thoughts first.

@A Link In Time @Miss Cucco what do you think about this?

D

Deleted member 14134

Also lie detector is a pretty obscure role. I hadn't even heard of it until Tristan mentioned it so there would be little to no chance of a counter claim unlike if he had claimed cop. Assuming he is scum he would already know the roles of all the players (minus the serial killer) so he would have a pretty good chance of "confirming" that someone is town.

D

Deleted member 14134

Also lie detector is a pretty obscure role. I hadn't even heard of it until Tristan mentioned it so there would be little to no chance of a counter claim unlike if he had claimed cop. Assuming he is scum he would already know the roles of all the players (minus the serial killer) so he would have a pretty good chance of "confirming" that someone is town.
Not the roles per say but the alignment of players.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
My theory is that Libk is fake claiming lie detector and is really the godfather.

@Miss Cucco what do you think about this?
Well, really we don't have anything else to go on, I could have sworn a Link In Time could have been, but since he already claimed serial killer (which is still bad) I can't say for certain. If we had a Godfather in this game and if storm was The Godfather, and Jordan happened to be telling the truth that would be pretty bad.

Since we have nothing else to go on I'm going to have to take your analysis on this. But I'm not going to vote too early.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
My theory is that Libk is fake claiming lie detector and is really the godfather. The mafia had a role cop so I think what really happened was Funnier investigated Tristan and found out he was the vigilante instead of vengeful. Libk used that information to fake claim and appear to be the lie detector. With a gunsmith and a cop it seems unlikely that town would have what could be used as a third investigative role. I'll give Libk and Storm a chance to voice their thoughts first.

@A Link In Time @Miss Cucco what do you think about this?

I mentioned earlier that I thought it was pretty strange that Libk's targets ended up not mattering, but your theory helps flesh out why he claimed when he did. I hadn't considered the possibility of Tristan being role copped that night. Once funnier was out of the picture, Libk had no choice but to claim he checked someone who died that same night in kokirion.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
well
I used my ability

and I detected a lie from the "Lie Detector"

Vote: FireLonk Ozai

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
That said, Libk has really improved as a mafioso over the past year or so. I used to be very good at snuffing him out early, yet he managed to elude me for so long this game. I think he played a clean game, but there were too many clears over time. The only thing lacking in his content was his lack of engagement on Day 1, but I can accept that he was busy irl.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I needed domo to be alive to make anything work. But there was no way to save either domo or funnier. That said, my day one activity still not reflective of my alignment, for those who thought it was.

Storm I'm assuming you're Toph and that's why you were on me so much. It would make sense. I gambled even making the lie detector claim. There was only one character who would fit it and I knew she was bound to be in the game. It was just a matter of someone calling me out on the claim. I was so surprised Mezlo accepted it so quickly. As you kept saying you didn't believe my claim, I just had this feeling.

Domo, funnier, you guys have a lot to learn and unfortunately I don't think I could provide the teachings to you. To be honest, I was just shaking my head in uncertainty when it came to trying to think of wa us to help you guys. Domo could have counter claimed storm, but it would have bought some time and that's it. Funnier... I'm not sure what could have been done. If I were town you guys were certainly on my radar too. It's tough playing scum back to back as well, I know. There was no way to defend you guys publicly, even after I claimed. It would be too easy. I think it's just that you guys are newer that it's a lot easier to read you.

ALIT, we had you pegged as possible SK pretty early on. We just wanted your kills to help us get closer to win. I know how hard it is to win as that role. You saw me nearly do it in Korra 2. Congrats to you, though tbh your version of the role is a little easier to win with.

I also feel night scene flavor did me in on this one slightly, but meh. If it wasn't for Ozai clearly being in the game, I was going to say I must have been blocked but I tried to read bok like asked. Try to say there must not be a godfather in the game. It also probably would not have lead to a win, as I would have just been lynched next day after we lynched you, ALIT.

But gotta deal with the cards I was dealt. I'm glad I was able to at least make it this far. Especially on such a ballsy claim. And no offense to Funnier and Domo, but I feel that if I had more experienced team members, we might have been able to Sherlock it.

Mezlo, we did in fact investigate you night one. I didn't believe your claim. Funnier wanted to investigate elsewhere but I said I wanted you checked. Vengeful seemed out of place with the theme and to me it felt you were just trying to survive. Like you said later after I called your claim out, I could tell you were trying to keep mafia off of you. I wanted to know why. In a way, it was your fake claim that lead to mine. It took me hours to find a post I could twist into a lie detector check gone right. So I want to thank you for providing me with best fake claim 2k17

It seems I am once again admitting defeat. At least not because of a mistake. I played well this game unlike the last where I didn't think to make sure night actions went through proper.

Vote: Libk

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
You played a very good game, Libk. The best scum game I've ever seen from you on ZD. I think you can be proud of your performance for making it to Final 5. As you said, I feel like you played a very tight and controlled game with good content. But the playing field ultimately worked against you as there was nothing to hide behind when the claims had been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom