• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
*waves back to a ghost*

Minish_Link had retired early for the night and wanted to just take it easy in her room before going to sleep. She went into the bathroom to wash away her makeup, but before she had time to do anything in there she heard her window breaking. She rushed out and saw the twig chewer draw his two hooked swords.

“Nice room,” he said nonchalantly and then rushed at her for the killing blow. Minish_Link was not unprepared, however. She swiftly equipped two fans and managed to avoid the lethal swings of the swords. An intense duel took place in the room until the twig chewer was able to defeat Minish_Link after a lot of struggle. Afterwards he leapt back outside through the broken window.

In the morning the town mourned the death of their fallen friend and was determined to avenge her.

Minish_Link was Suki, the Backup [turned Vigilante].

The living (5):
Libk
Bok of the Wild
Storm
A Link In Time
Miss Cucco

The dead (8):
DekuNut - Appa, a Mason (killed night 1)
Eduarda - Iroh, the Firesmith (killed night 1)
funnier6 - Azula, the Mafia Role Cop (lynched day 2)
EMIYA Shirou - Momo, a Mason (killed night 2)
kokirion - Aang, the Jack-of-all-trades (killed night 2)
Mellow Ezlo - Zuko, the Vigilante (killed night 2)
Domozilla777 - Zhao, the Mafia Roleblocker (lynched day 3)
Minish_Link - Suki, the Backup [turned Vigilante] (killed night 3)

Day 4 Begins!

With 5 players alive it takes 3 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, August 13th 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST/05:00 PM EST.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Well, for someone who claims to be town-sided, I've been the most anti-town serial killer ever. My wincon is that I can win as the last man standing or when all mafia are eliminated so it's in my best interest to find all the mafia asap.

I claim the night kill on Minish. It was pretty clear from yesterday that I was most suspicious of her.

I think we can assume that the mafia kill was roleblocked as there is no way they would have shot Minish along with me last night as there are two investigative town roles and one killing third party role still around that can make their life miserable.

If Storm claims who he roleblocked, we should be able to win today.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I'm leaning towards Bok as the last mafia since he's the last unclaimed person.

Here is my order of most to least confident about the claims:

1. Storm - 99% town. He claimed roleblocker early on and the mafia roleblocker has already flipped.
2. Miss Cucco - She claimed cop at a pivotal moment that allowed us to lynch Domo and not outright lose the game for town during the night. There's a very small chance she bussed to go deep, but highly unlikely.
3. Libk - This is the most shaky claim. All of his lie detects have been essentially useless this game. With a full cop in this game, another investigative role seems like overkill, but since this role has very limited use, it is still plausible.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm the doctor. I protected Storm the first and third night and libk the second night. Any more questions?

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I'm the doctor. I protected Storm the first and third night and libk the second night. Any more questions?

Your role would make sense, and I can understand why you would withhold it for so long.

That said, Storm being the mafia kill last night and being protected wasn't the way I envisioned last night playing out.

If your claim is true, then you and Storm would be cleared. That would leave it between Miss Cucco and Libk.

@Miss Cucco
@Libk

What were you results last night?

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Your role would make sense, and I can understand why you would withhold it for so long.

That said, Storm being the mafia kill last night and being protected wasn't the way I envisioned last night playing out.

If your claim is true, then you and Storm would be cleared. That would leave it between Miss Cucco and Libk.

@Miss Cucco
@Libk

What were you results last night?
And ... Sorry mine is dead... you told me to look at Minish. Sorry

D

Deleted member 14134

I can't protect myself so if someone targeted me I'd die.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Oh no! :(
So that still leaves;
Libk- Claimed
Bok- Claimed and proven innocent
Storm- Proven innocent
Me- a noob cop/claimed
Link in Time-.... :mad:

:(

Like I said before, I'm ultimately in it for me, but at this point in the game, I'm doing my best to work with town as mafia winning would prevent me from achieving my wincon.

From the way you describe your peeks as innocent, I imagine you have a guilty/innocent dichotomy going on with your cop checks. So I'd imagine I show up as guilty if you were to check me.

You can choose whether or not to believe me, but I don't have much in the way to prove I'm third party other than my words at face value. At the very least, I hope Domozilla trying to fake claim my role in desperation gives some credibility to my claim.

D

Deleted member 14134

Oh no! :(
So that still leaves;
Libk- Claimed
Bok- Claimed and proven innocent
Storm- Proven innocent
Me- a noob cop/claimed
Link in Time-.... :mad:
There's a chance that the last mafia is the godfather meaning he would appear to be town when investigated. I think we should hear what storm has to say before deciding on anything. Right now I believe your claim as cop. I wouldn't put anything past storm, Libk is iffy but he knew Mellow was lying after the first night. Based on the night scenes, particularity the second one there is still the character Ozai left and the twig chewer seems to be jet (I've never watched the show but I researched some of the characters. I think that leaves the final scum between Libk and Storm since I believe ALITS serial killer claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom