• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Spider-Bok - 2 (funnier6, TattooArtist)
All Might - 1 (Spider-Bok)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (walrusdawson)
YIGAhim - 1 (Mido)
funnier6 - 2 (Minish_Link, Kylo Ken)
Zachie - 2 (Ayano Keiko, Mellow Ezlo)

Not voting - DekuNut, karu, Libk, Zachie, CheffOfGames, Lone_Garurumon, Maniacal Engineer, NekoLily, YIGAhim, All Might, DarthWolf

With 20 players alive it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 9th 2017 at 11:00 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171109T23&p0=293&font=cursive&csz=1

funnier6

Courage~
Sorry I haven't been very active. I've gotta admit, I'm having a bit of trouble focusing on this game right now and it might be that way for a few days at least. But I'm still going to try my best to play, I just might not post my usual wall posts and whatnot.

Anyways, the whole Ken and Tattoo debate doesn't look too bad for either one of them to me right now. Tattoo is new and Ken seemed like he genuinely felt there was suspicion there. And like others said, why would he draw that much attention to himself if he were scum?

I'm still iffy on Yiga, since I'm not just gonna give him a pass for looking scummy as town. I'm also a bit iffy on funnier right now too though. He's just not looking super townie to me like he usually does as town. Kinda seems like he's trying to act that way, without pushing as hard as he normally would.

So for the time being, I'm actually going to keep my rvs vote on funnier since I think I'd be okay with lynching either him or Yiga today. Just feel like we could get some sort of info there with one oft their flips.

You’ve already said that about Yiga. You have not said that about me though so like I told emiya you’re gonna need to get some examples and make a case if you really wanna lynch me. I haven’t really had anything to push yet, I’m not really sure what you mean by that, do you expect me to be pushing for someone’s lynch? Cause I am gonna do that I just haven’t found someone I’m comfortable lynching quite yet. Speaking of I’d better unvote bok.

Unvote

What sort of info do you think you could get out of me or Yigas lynch?

Btw if you could get me a reads list that would be great.

Zachie

Moo
@DarthWolf I have a neutral-scum read. Leaning closer to neutral however. The behaviour just seems a little bit off.

I'm going to sleep now since I just got off work & ate and I'm exhausted. Day will end overnight for me. See ya'll in the next day.

Zachie

Moo
Oh, wait, a vote. Based on the events on the day..

VOTE: funnier6

His behaviour is off for his regular town self, and even though using meta sucks I'm going to go with it and see where it leads. It's my best bet for the time being. Not to mention the other odd interactions he's been having with the rest of the players. Something is off there, and I'd like to see what.

Goodnight!

funnier6

Courage~
Hm, according to the countdown clock we have more time than I thought.

@NekoLily @Libk @walrusdawson @CheffOfGames thoughts please, reads lists would be nice. I was about to update mine but I’ve gotta go.
Oh, wait, a vote. Based on the events on the day..

VOTE: funnier6

His behaviour is off for his regular town self, and even though using meta sucks I'm going to go with it and see where it leads. It's my best bet for the time being. Not to mention the other odd interactions he's been having with the rest of the players. Something is off there, and I'd like to see what.

Goodnight!

Vote me and run away, classy. :P

Even though meta sucks I’m going to use it anyway lol. XD

You still have to give me better reasons tomorrow, provided we’re both still alive.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You’ve already said that about Yiga. You have not said that about me though so like I told emiya you’re gonna need to get some examples and make a case if you really wanna lynch me. I haven’t really had anything to push yet, I’m not really sure what you mean by that, do you expect me to be pushing for someone’s lynch? Cause I am gonna do that I just haven’t found someone I’m comfortable lynching quite yet. Speaking of I’d better unvote bok.

Unvote

What sort of info do you think you could get out of me or Yigas lynch?

Btw if you could get me a reads list that would be great.

A reads list from me probably isn't going to happen any time soon. Or if it does, it'll be a super brief one.

But yeah, I do kinda expect you to be pushing for someone's lynch because that's what you usually do. That's why I feel there's something off this time. Admittedly, it's kinda weak reasoning, but it's the best I've got at the moment.

If either of you flipped scum, I think it might make the other person look a little better. Due to your insistence that Yiga is mislynch bait, since I don't think you'd 'defend' him like that if you were scumbuds.

funnier6

Courage~
Are you implying that mafia is gonna kill Zachie. Is there sonething you know that we doesn't?
Well what you doesn’t seem to know is I’m first and zachies second on the vote count so there’s a real possibility one of us will be lynched.

Kay updated reads list. Naturally these aren’t die hard reads but I feel pretty good about them.

Town:

Emiya- he’s been very committed to disagreeing with me so far and finds me suspicious for reasons he has yet to explain, it feels like his typical town “I find this person suspicious for these weird reasons and I’m not letting it go” thing.

Mez- I can normally figure you out based on whether I hate your posts are not but so far I’ve only really hated one, nonetheless you feel a good deal less manipulative and more like you’re trying to solve the game.

Kylo- He did the thing where he drew the entire threads attention onto him on day one and kept it up for a good while, do not see that happening if he’s scum.

Zachie- I know my reads on him haven’t been much good but opportunistically voting me when we’re tied and then leaving for the day is very typical for him. Just doing it is pretty NAI but I don’t remember him being suspicious of me before that post and it feels pretty contrived. If he’s scum he’d know I’d flip town and make him look bad so I feel pretty good about him.

Minish- I missed the aggression, kind of early but Minish finding me suspicious looks good being she could town read me just as easily, shows she’s really been paying attention.

Ayano- I kind of forget what he’s doing on here, I’ll ISO him later since I’m in a hurry.

Yiga- I’ve mentioned it before, but that one big post strikes me in a wow Yiga really doesn’t wanna get mislynched this time kinda way, as for everyone still confused on why I was defending him he’s just not someone I want lynched on day one without real evidence, if he’s actually scum I feel we’ll be able to figure it out before too long.

Bok- gut town read, I just don’t see scum bok bothering to make those posts, especially since he’d be more inclined to do typical towny bok things and not draw too much attention, still it’s just a gut read rn.

I’ma take a good long look at everyone else and try to make some more reads later, my lack of scum reads is annoying.
A reads list from me probably isn't going to happen any time soon. Or if it does, it'll be a super brief one.

But yeah, I do kinda expect you to be pushing for someone's lynch because that's what you usually do. That's why I feel there's something off this time. Admittedly, it's kinda weak reasoning, but it's the best I've got at the moment.

If either of you flipped scum, I think it might make the other person look a little better. Due to your insistence that Yiga is mislynch bait, since I don't think you'd 'defend' him like that if you were scumbuds.

It’s kay, not bad reasoning tbh.

I always see him as mislynch bait until proven scummy tbh.

I’m glad you say that, cause I thought it was pretty obvious I don’t usually go out of my way to defend scum buds, usually just makes us go down faster.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well what you doesn’t seem to know is I’m first and zachies second on the vote count so there’s a real possibility one of us will be lynched.

Kay updated reads list. Naturally these aren’t die hard reads but I feel pretty good about them.

Town:

Emiya- he’s been very committed to disagreeing with me so far and finds me suspicious for reasons he has yet to explain, it feels like his typical town “I find this person suspicious for these weird reasons and I’m not letting it go” thing.

Mez- I can normally figure you out based on whether I hate your posts are not but so far I’ve only really hated one, nonetheless you feel a good deal less manipulative and more like you’re trying to solve the game.

Kylo- He did the thing where he drew the entire threads attention onto him on day one and kept it up for a good while, do not see that happening if he’s scum.

Zachie- I know my reads on him haven’t been much good but opportunistically voting me when we’re tied and then leaving for the day is very typical for him. Just doing it is pretty NAI but I don’t remember him being suspicious of me before that post and it feels pretty contrived. If he’s scum he’d know I’d flip town and make him look bad so I feel pretty good about him.

Minish- I missed the aggression, kind of early but Minish finding me suspicious looks good being she could town read me just as easily, shows she’s really been paying attention.

Ayano- I kind of forget what he’s doing on here, I’ll ISO him later since I’m in a hurry.

Yiga- I’ve mentioned it before, but that one big post strikes me in a wow Yiga really doesn’t wanna get mislynched this time kinda way, as for everyone still confused on why I was defending him he’s just not someone I want lynched on day one without real evidence, if he’s actually scum I feel we’ll be able to figure it out before too long.

Bok- gut town read, I just don’t see scum bok bothering to make those posts, especially since he’d be more inclined to do typical towny bok things and not draw too much attention, still it’s just a gut read rn.

I’ma take a good long look at everyone else and try to make some more reads later, my lack of scum reads is annoying.

It’s kay, not bad reasoning tbh.

I always see him as mislynch bait until proven scummy tbh.

I’m glad you say that, cause I thought it was pretty obvious I don’t usually go out of my way to defend scum buds, usually just makes us go down faster.
Why are you so insistent thatd disagreeing with you = town? It's not hard to do, and its not like you're some paragon of "the opinion of the average player". Like three people in your town-list are on there becayse they either suspect you or disagree with you. That doesn't automatically make someone town - just a different type of player, with different thoughts.
Also, could we get the scumreads maybe? I feel like those would be more useful than town reads, so if youre only gonna make a reads list with half the players, it may as well be them. I haven't had enough strong opinions yet to make one myself, but obviously you do.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Going through the votes:
Bok gave his good excuses for not showing up today. He doesn't deserve to be lynched imo.
Funnier is feeling a little off, like usual. Wouldnt mind him being lynched.

Mez's one vote (walrus) came from a place of misunderstanding. He really doesn't need to die. @walrusdawson you still wanna keep that vote?
YIGA I wouldnt mind being lynched. He's in a questionable place, as discussed earlier.
I'd need to reread the bits about Zachie and All to get my opinions on those "wagons".
We're surprisingly split this game. We need to try and focus a little better tomorrow I think. I included wagons of 1 since they're onky one vote smaller than the largest wagons.
If the day ended in five minutes, I'd join funnier's wagon, both to break the tie and because Bok shouldn't be lynched based on pressure votes that really should've been gone long ago.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Personally I'm always against a D1 lynch, I really don't feel like I have enough of anything to put someone away, and I feel like D1 is 90% of the time a Townie lynch followed by the NK and we don't need another LYLO? (is that what it was?), I'd rather us just lose one if we can't prevent it and work off that, rather than kill off a 2nd who could potentially be important like a cop (since they seem to die quickly these last few games). I also don't know why the voting that's going on right now is considered a tie? Votes on Bok are just for pressure, where funnies votes are suspicion. If I "had" to throw in my slight lean instead of a vote it would be towards funny for jumping to Yiga's defense so quickly, not that that's much to go off.

Anyway, the point of this is that I really don't ever have much to contribute on D1 so I'll try to have more to offer on D2 (assuming I survive the night), possibly a reads list.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Couple things about that:
1) We won't get into a LyLo situation day 2, even with the max number of deaths. That's a terrible setup and Pen is better than that. That would come Day 3 or 4 at earliest, and putting offline death only pushes it back a single phase
2) If we dont lynch anyone today we dont get any more information. A nightkill from a smart mafia won't give us jack. Theyll probably kill like Libk or someone who's quiet and not give us any more evidence. The only information we can expect us that which we get ourselves. If anything I think it's stupid to not lynch day one.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
It's great that you find my opinions stupid, but I dont listen to you anyway after the crossover, so my choice remains the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom