• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

It was on page four 24 hours into the game, the only thing going on was RVS.

Do you doubt I would do such a thing?
The game had started to pick up as people were talking about AK's vote on mez. As for me not commenting on my votes, like mez said earlier there is nothing to comment on. Both are votes without any substance or reason. I've only skimmed through some stuff, I should be good tomorrow before eod though. Will try to get a good post in and be on to discuss stuff.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
As for Kylo Ken themselves, normally I'd be leaning scum on such an overreaction, but from the way their posts read, it does seem to be something that they do honestly believe. And I feel like scum would've just conceded the point and backed down trying not to draw attention
This sums up my thoughts on Kylo Ken, as well.
That said, never assume that scum can't be ballsy and attract attention to themselves. I got plenty of attention in both Build-It and Game Show Mafia, which I used to manipulate town into self-destruction.

That said, this doesn't seem to be Kylo Ken's normal playstyle, at least based on what others are saying about him.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Spider-Bok - 2 (funnier6, TattooArtist)
All Might - 1 (Spider-Bok)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (walrusdawson)
YIGAhim - 1 (Mido)
funnier6 - 2 (Minish_Link, Kylo Ken)
Zachie - 1 (Ayano Keiko)

Not voting - DekuNut, karu, Libk, Zachie, CheffOfGames, Lone_Garurumon, Maniacal Engineer, NekoLily, YIGAhim, Mellow Ezlo, All Might, DarthWolf

With 20 players alive it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 9th 2017 at 11:00 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171109T23&p0=293&font=cursive&csz=1

funnier6

Courage~
The game had started to pick up as people were talking about AK's vote on mez. As for me not commenting on my votes, like mez said earlier there is nothing to comment on. Both are votes without any substance or reason. I've only skimmed through some stuff, I should be good tomorrow before eod though. Will try to get a good post in and be on to discuss stuff.

I don’t really understand what you’re saying past the first sentence, I don’t remember anyone asking you to comment on your votes or why you didn’t. Substance no, reason yes.

I look forward to it.
This sums up my thoughts on Kylo Ken, as well.
That said, never assume that scum can't be ballsy and attract attention to themselves. I got plenty of attention in both Build-It and Game Show Mafia, which I used to manipulate town into self-destruction.

That said, this doesn't seem to be Kylo Ken's normal playstyle, at least based on what others are saying about him.

Pretty sure it is his normal play style actually, Mez already said something to that effect.
you suck
#ThoughtsGiven

One thing I do want to say is that I don't trust meta. It can be easily changed and used if a person both knows their meta and seeks to change things. When a person becomes self-aware of what they are, as YIGA has, I start dismissing meta arguments.

Then pay attention. This isn't a game where you just coast by. You focus. You think critically. You consider motives, the concrete information presented to you, words, everything... if you want to play this game, you really have to play this game. If nothing else base your votes off your own words, not the commands of others. Even if you're completely wrong, you learn from that. You don't learn from making someone else's pressure vote because they asked you to.
I don't have a problem with you making a vote, or even doing it because someone else suggested it. I just have a problem with the thought you (didn't) put into it.

No u.

These aren’t thoughts this is “how to play mafia”.

Give me some thoughts on the players, their actions, how they make you feel, as close to a read as possible and then write me an essay on who we should lynch today and why, due on my desk in twelve hours.

The essay is optional but I’d love if you actually did it. :D

D

Deleted member 14134

I don’t really understand what you’re saying past the first sentence, I don’t remember anyone asking you to comment on your votes or why you didn’t. Substance no, reason yes.
Someone commented on it awhile back, I can't remember who. Don't know why I'm not allowed to comment on it though just cuz someone didn't ask. Also remind me what the reason is. Cuz I kind of feel like it's cuz everything has to revolve around you or what you're doing in every game you're in. (Which is usually why you're dead by day 3)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

I look forward to it.

Pretty sure it is his normal play style actually, Mez already said something to that effect.

No u.

These aren’t thoughts this is “how to play mafia”.

Give me some thoughts on the players, their actions, how they make you feel, as close to a read as possible and then write me an essay on who we should lynch today and why, due on my desk in twelve hours.

The essay is optional but I’d love if you actually did it. :D
Heck no I'm not doing an essay. I've already got one due tomorrow at midnight I haven't started :P
My thoughts on what's been happening were intermingled in there, if you read beyond the surface. I'm not scumreading TA for her actions. I'm not giving YIGA a pass becayse he plays scummy town. My eyes still on him; the conversation has just moved on.

As for other stuff thats gone on, I agree with the Gardeners that Ken made too big of a deal over one thing for that to be scum indicative. I won't worry about him.

As a whole, I'm unsure who I want to vote for. I'm toying with you for telling an impressionable youngling to vote for your own purposes, but that's admittedly weak.

Zachie

Moo
Good morning.

Got my eye on both TA & Kylo for the time being. Could be Kylo just making a ridiculous play to get some potential town points. We'll see.

I totally thought I posted this like 2 hours ago when I woke up ><

funnier6

Courage~
Someone commented on it awhile back, I can't remember who. Don't know why I'm not allowed to comment on it though just cuz someone didn't ask. Also remind me what the reason is. Cuz I kind of feel like it's cuz everything has to revolve around you or what you're doing in every game you're in. (Which is usually why you're dead by day 3)
Well of course you are, but you said this as though I’d asked while ignoring what I was asking you.

Same reason as always, dunno why you have to ask. Which is pressure/wagon/discussion in case you forgot.

I don’t really get what you mean by that, unless you mean to say I play mafia for sole purpose of being the center of attention which is kinda rude.

Anyway most of what you say is directed at me, have you nothing to say to or about anyone else? I understand you’re sick but if you get the energy.

D

Deleted member 14134

Well of course you are, but you said this as though I’d asked while ignoring what I was asking you.
That part was directed at someone else, not you.
Same reason as always, dunno why you have to ask. Which is pressure/wagon/discussion in case you forgot.
Actually i ask because there was discussion going on. When you put this "pressure" vote on me. I do appreciate your patronizing tone though.
I don’t really get what you mean by that, unless you mean to say I play mafia for sole purpose of being the center of attention which is kinda rude.
You love twisting my words don't you?
Anyway most of what you say is directed at me, have you nothing to say to or about anyone else? I understand you’re sick but if you get the energy.
Idk, I feel like I've mentioned that I haven't read the thread through cuz I haven't been feeling good. Well, my head is fuzzy right now so I probably forgot to mention that.

D

Deleted member 14134

If someone else wants to explain to funnier what I mean please feel free to. I really don't have the energy or the patience to deal with him right now.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Out of everything so far, I'm most suspicious of funnier. He's off of his usual game from his weird cover-up for Yiga to practically forcing anyone and everyone to provide a reads list without making one himself. I'm honestly getting similar vibes from Jamie's game.

funnier6

Courage~
That part was directed at someone else, not you.

Actually i ask because there was discussion going on. When you put this "pressure" vote on me. I do appreciate your patronizing tone though.

You love twisting my words don't you?

Idk, I feel like I've mentioned that I haven't read the thread through cuz I haven't been feeling good. Well, my head is fuzzy right now so I probably forgot to mention that.
If someone else wants to explain to funnier what I mean please feel free to. I really don't have the energy or the patience to deal with him right now.

Are you just feeling extremely antagonistic? Cause it honestly feels like you’re purposely trying to make me mad.

Don’t worry I won’t be bothering you anymore.
Out of everything so far, I'm most suspicious of funnier. He's off of his usual game from his weird cover-up for Yiga to practically forcing anyone and everyone to provide a reads list without making one himself. I'm honestly getting similar vibes from Jamie's game.

Haven’t we gone through this already, I know I already explained a bunch of that and if you’re still scum reading me you should be making a case and trying to get me lynched.

I know I’ve already in detail why I made the “weird cover-up” for Yiga which I would literally do in any situation and is quite similar to when you had that weird read of me being scum because I refused to acknowledge a possibility of myself flipping scum. Apparently you disbelieve any of this to be true but you have yet to tell me why.

Could you please find where I one time forced anyone to make a reads list? There aren’t any for one thing. I asked a few people who weren’t posting much for thoughts.

I almost posted a reads list earlier but it was quite short and inadequate so I didn’t bother. Here it is since you asked.

Town:
Mez
Emiya
Kylo
Ayano
Yiga
Bok

Everyone else the jury is out, I don’t feel like typing up all the details this second but I’ll get an in depth version before the days over.

Pardon if this sounded really aggressive. takes deeeep breath :pug:

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Wait a tick.
Now you're town reading Yiga when earlier you said that his large post, which should have given you some indication of alignment one way or the other was NAI.

I can completely understand where you're coming from if there's a regular player who's an easy mislynch target due to their playstyle. I've been on both sides of the coin on that one, where I've been town trying to prevent an easy mislynch by mafia, and I've been mafia attempting to make myself look good by preventing or opposing a mislynch.

Yiga's entire defense so far, assuming I'm remembering correctly, is that he plays scummy as town, which is a statement anybody and their uncle can make, especially if it is known to be true.

I'll agree with your town reads on the other ME, ALL MIGHT, Kylo, and Ayano. I'm not sure why you're town reading Yiga or Bok. I still think Darth is town, and I really don't have much on anybody else.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Town:
Mez
Emiya
Kylo
Ayano
Yiga
Bok

These three kind of confuse me since you have been arguing with them about every post they made in this game. I don't see a point of arguing with people about all their actions if you are reading them as town. Maybe your explanations will make it make sense but it still seems kind of odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom