• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not sure if I'm gonna get another post in before EoD so I'm just gonna go ahead and vote for the person who is the most suspicious to me.

Vote: Pendio

I hope somebody else votes. Let's not let this day end in a tie. If it feels necessary, and you're around @Mido, I'd encourage you to remove your vote on Pendio if it's looking like it'll be a tie. Better than trying to convince Pendio and Ken, who seem sold that I'm town, to remove their votes on me. At least there will be some great evidence for you guys to use if I end up dying.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
**** it.

Unvote

I have to go so I won't be here for EoD, rather than ending the day in a tie, I'm willing to take one for the team. At least, if I die, my lynch will give you guys stuff to go off of tomorrow.

Good luck fam.

You friendly neighbourhood, Tristan.

karu

Panamaniac
**** it.

Unvote

I have to go so I won't be here for EoD, rather than ending the day in a tie, I'm willing to take one for the team. At least, if I die, my lynch will give you guys stuff to go off of tomorrow.

Good luck fam.

You friendly neighbourhood, Tristan.
Nuuu!!! Don't be noble! DON'T BE NOBLE!!! Thanks Tristan for your sacrifice, FOR NARNIA!!!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am not drunk modding but day is over in an hour regardless of my post.

Emlf

Pen

The game is on!
Wow, that was unexpected. Pretty much confirms Tristan as Town... Anyway, assuming it's currently twilight, I'll make a post now since the night period hasn't officially started yet.

As an extra thing, @Pendio, I want to ask what you think of the other players in the game. I don't think you've said it, you've been focusing on me this whole day. Mido, Karu, Ken, Libk?

I haven't been able to get a good read on Mido. He's been posting regularly throughout the game, but never super actively. He looks pretty neutral to me at the moment. Karu seems to be playing a Town like game in my opinion. She's been taking the scum hunting seriously, and in my book she's leaning Town. Ken is the player I trust the most at this point. I think he's most likely not with the Mafia because of how he voted on day 1. Libk is complicated. I want to trust his Doctor claim, but he seemed to claim it very easily. It makes me worried and it makes me doubt his claim. The way he has been going on about how Tristan was almost definitely a Redirector type role felt strange to me too. If Tristan flips Town now (which he likely will), I will probably pursue Libk tomorrow.

karu

Panamaniac
@Pendio, when Tristan is lynched, and I know he is town, I'm most definitely going after you.
Wow, that was unexpected. Pretty much confirms Tristan as Town... Anyway, assuming it's currently twilight, I'll make a post now since the night period hasn't officially started yet.

I haven't been able to get a good read on Mido. He's been posting regularly throughout the game, but never super actively. He looks pretty neutral to me at the moment. Karu seems to be playing a Town like game in my opinion. She's been taking the scum hunting seriously, and in my book she's leaning Town. Ken is the player I trust the most at this point. I think he's most likely not with the Mafia because of how he voted on day 1. Libk is complicated. I want to trust his Doctor claim, but he seemed to claim it very easily. It makes me worried and it makes me doubt his claim. The way he has been going on about how Tristan was almost definitely a Redirector type role felt strange to me too. If Tristan flips Town now (which he likely will), I will probably pursue Libk tomorrow.
What happened? You, in previous posts made today, were without a single doubt on board with Libk. What's making you change your mind? Unless you're the only mafia left and Libk is town/third party. If Tristan is lynched, and you were mafia, it would make sense that you're now turning on Libk, to protect yourself.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio, when Tristan is lynched, and I know he is town, I'm most definitely going after you.

What happened? You, in previous posts made today, were without a single doubt on board with Libk. What's making you change your mind? Unless you're the only mafia left and Libk is town/third party. If Tristan is lynched, and you were mafia, it would make sense that you're now turning on Libk, to protect yourself.

I never made any claims to agree with what Libk was going on about. Our only connection was our votes for Tristan. Nothing else. Our reasons for wanting Tristan lynched were completely different. Either you're making up that I was even "on board with Libk", or you're misremembering it. He and I even had clear disagreement early this day about what it was that tried to protect Kirion.

Jamie

I am at my friends for the weekend and will have no reasonable time to update the game and handle night actions. As that is the case, I am not going to start the night until at least Monday, possibly Tuesday morning. So that'll be a total 2-3 day hiatus. I apologize and will PM every player when the day scene is up to let you know we are continuing.

Thanks

Jamie

Vote Count:
Tristan (2) - Pendio, Kaio-Kenshin
Pendio (1) - Mido

Ara ara, it is always sad when a kawaii anime girl makes a noble sacrifice. You will be missed. :(

je9JRJz.jpg

Tristan was Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi from The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat, a Vanilla Townie.

S-she was just so dang kawaii!!! :senpaipls:

The Living:
1. @Pendio
2. @Mido
3. @Libk
4. @Kaio-Kenshin
5. @karu

The Dead:
1. Cslaught02 - Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, the Yakuza Boss
2. Kirino - Ushio Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair
3. Prophecies About Bok Choy - Nagisa Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair
4. Minish_Link - Hitagi Senjougahara from the Monogatari Franchise, the Town Cop
5. Johnny Sooshi - Taiga Aisaka from Toradora, a Vanilla Townie
6. kokirion - Yuno Gasai from Future Diary, the Serial Killer
7. DekuNut - Android 18 from Dragon Ball, the Yakuza Roleblocker
8. Tristan - Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi
from The "Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat, a Vanilla Townie

24 hours my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom