• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm voting for him based on his voting record mostly. I go through my thought process about it and why I find it suspicious starting on page 11.
Well I must say, I'm curious as to why that's more suspicious than, say, Pendio voting for me for something that happened during Day 1 after being totally MIA for two days (he explained himself, but as I pointed out earlier, he was still making jokey posts after the game got serious and didn't even come in to say where he was), conveniently immediately after the second of two mafia members dies. Also, you say I buddy-buddied with DekuNut, when I actually didn't. Also, you said yourself that while me and Deku voted for you over Cslaught, Johnny also did, who is confirmed to be town. He, however, used a somewhat far fetched theory as the basis for his vote on you, whereas mine was, dare I say, much more logical. Deku also didn't give much reasoning into his vote on you. You can look at some of my previous scum games if you want, never have I played so aggressively as to continually pursue a townie and lead their attempted lynch during the first day (I'm not saying you are town, but you would be from my perspective if I were scum). Such a play would be suicide, and would honestly be terrible scum play. Compare that to two inactives conveniently appearing out of nowhere after two scum die and voting for me over baseless assumptions and "evidence" from the first day, at which time they weren't around to say their opinion on the matter. What honestly seems more suspicious to you?

Right now, I'm torn between Pendio and Libk. I'm slightly leaning Pendio, because of Libk's claim, but idk. Karu leans town for me, as does Mido. It's between the former two for me, but I can't decide which one. While Libk has been slightly active today, Pendio has disappeared since midday yesterday. A part of me is inclined to vote for Pendio, but with two votes still on me and almost a whole IRL day left of the game day, I'm going to hold off for now. If it comes down to it, Pendio will likely be the one who gets my vote in the end.

Pen

The game is on!
Besides, even after the game got started getting serious, you still only posted pictures of anime girls and random fluff. There was good discussion going at that time.

Well I must say, I'm curious as to why that's more suspicious than, say, Pendio voting for me for something that happened during Day 1 after being totally MIA for two days (he explained himself, but as I pointed out earlier, he was still making jokey posts after the game got serious and didn't even come in to say where he was), conveniently immediately after the second of two mafia members dies.

The last post I made before going inactive was as early as page 2. I don't see what's so wrong about goofing around a little that early on in the game. Also, I know that my reason for voting for you is old news, but if I had been around yesterday I would have done the same thing as I'm doing now. I can't help but suspect you the most out of the remaining players, and if we don't end up lynching you today, I'm not gonna be able to let my suspicion of you go.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Tfw I thought the day ended yesterday but it ends today.
Kek

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The last post I made before going inactive was as early as page 2. I don't see what's so wrong about goofing around a little that early on in the game. Also, I know that my reason for voting for you is old news, but if I had been around yesterday I would have done the same thing as I'm doing now. I can't help but suspect you the most out of the remaining players, and if we don't end up lynching you today, I'm not gonna be able to let my suspicion of you go.
It may have been early, but the whole dealio with Cslaught was already well under way when you made your last post. You could've said something about the situation, but you left it alone. As it happens, Cslaught was scum. I would've expected a townie to say something on the matter. I know you, I know you're ok with letting scumbuds die. It is suspicious to me.

Tfw I thought the day ended yesterday but it ends today.
Kek
lol *** what a dumbass kek

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
As an extra thing, @Pendio, I want to ask what you think of the other players in the game. I don't think you've said it, you've been focusing on me this whole day. Mido, Karu, Ken, Libk? Even though the former two are leaning town for me, I can see reasons why they might be scum. But you've been focusing on me this day, as has Libk. That is also suspicious to me. Also, it's quite convenient that you voted for me immediately after I said I had no special powers, literally the post right after. Maybe you think I'm lying in an attempt to stay off the mafia's kill list and want me lynched because you fear I actually do have a dangerous role that might get in the way of a mafia victory? Or maybe that timing was just a coincidence. Either way, I do believe I have a decent case against you.

But I still can't decide between you and Libk in this moment. You're both really suspicious to me. I'm going to think on it over the next few hours. @Kaio-Kenshin you said you were suspicious of Libk earlier, would you be ok with his lynch, or are you just that confident that I'm scum?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
aaaand cue the triple post!

@Mido you said I'm leaning town for you, who do you think would be the best lynch target today?
@karu I know you're suspicious of me, but you're leaning town for me, so would you be ok with lynching either Libk or Pendio today?
and @Libk how do you feel about Pendio?

karu

Panamaniac
aaaand cue the triple post!

@Mido you said I'm leaning town for you, who do you think would be the best lynch target today?
@karu I know you're suspicious of me, but you're leaning town for me, so would you be ok with lynching either Libk or Pendio today?
and @Libk how do you feel about Pendio?
@Tristan, I am ok with lynching either Pendio or Libk. Due to their inactivity day 2 and then the bandwagon on you. They haven't really provided any solid and/or recent evidence against you and why they think you're scum. But I am also suspicious of you at the same time...

@Kaio-Kenshin what do you think? I don't want to vote just yet

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well then you're wrong. :P

I don't have much else to say. I've said what I could, I'm the most active player in this game and I'm not the type of person to expose myself so much by playing aggressively as scum. Look at any of my more recent scum games (Animal Crossing Mafia, Lucid Dream Mafia, Sherlock Mafia, etc.). I was more laid back in those games, trying not to draw attention to myself. Drawing attention to yourself, like I've been doing this game, as scum is terrible, terrible play, and to think I would do that is quite frankly a bit of an insult.

karu

Panamaniac
@Kaio-Kenshin so if we lynched Tristan, and he turned out to be town or third party, who would you after next?

I understand your suspicion of Tristan because I have the same reasons as you do, but don't you find Pendio's and Libk's unusual behavior more suspicious than Tristan's day 1 actions? Their actions are more recent and more spontaneous than Tristan's play so far in this day.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
@Kaio-Kenshin so if we lynched Tristan, and he turned out to be town or third party, who would you after next?

I understand your suspicion of Tristan because I have the same reasons as you do, but don't you find Pendio's and Libk's unusual behavior more suspicious than Tristan's day 1 actions? Their actions are more recent and more spontaneous than Tristan's play so far in this day.
That's a good point, and I am suspicious of them. I was the one that @'d them. There's also Mido and may I mention YOU Miss Karu. I'm not trusting of anyone here, but I will only vote for those I see as most suspicious.

Mido

Version 1
Well then you're wrong. :P

I don't have much else to say. I've said what I could, I'm the most active player in this game and I'm not the type of person to expose myself so much by playing aggressively as scum. Look at any of my more recent scum games (Animal Crossing Mafia, Lucid Dream Mafia, Sherlock Mafia, etc.). I was more laid back in those games, trying not to draw attention to myself. Drawing attention to yourself, like I've been doing this game, as scum is terrible, terrible play, and to think I would do that is quite frankly a bit of an insult.

Before I answer the earlier question you posed to me, I just wanted to say that I disagree with this entirely. I find there is a delicate balance, but I'd overall argue that the best Mafia plays are ones in which the Mafia team can control the town agenda regardless of their activity levels activity. In a sense, your team in Sherlock did this in spades. You were all able to take advantage of an indecisive town which led to a strong play. Take Josh's Mafia games into account as well, he was extremely active. Laying back, while helpful in preventing slips, puts scum at risk of being seen as too discreet and safe. This all being said, I still see you as town.

Anyhow, as far as your question goes, I'm voting Pendio upon further investigation of his actions. His reasons for voting you seem heavily stemmed in old evidence related to my concerns about your first case on Kenshin being a potential power play, not taking into account newer developments.

Vote: Pendio

As far as the other go, Libk is trending upward, as while I don't necessarily agree with his line of thinking, there seems to be a genuineness on his front. Ken still leans town, although I find his most recent point on Tristan interesting, it's something I'll have to think about, and I may need to reevaluate karu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom