• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds A Link Between Worlds Theory, a Prequel to ALTTP

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
If they did have a third overworld in mind, there is nothing saying that it hadn't been planned from the beginning. And if it had been planned from the beginning, then your point about delaying it til 2015 is moot

The point is, the chances of Nintendo having a third overworld in mind, let alone time travel, are very low, considering it would not make sense with the Dark World, maybe with some paradox realm that in which involves time, but not the Dark World which does not involve time.

The point is, the chances of Nintendo having a third overworld in mind, let alone time travel, are very low, considering it would not make sense with the Dark World, maybe with some paradox realm that in which involves time, but not the Dark World which does not involve time.
Why would time travel not be able to affect the dark world? Everything involves time.

VitaTempusN92

Why would time travel not be able to affect the dark world? Everything involves time.

What part of "it just wouldn't make sense" don't you understand? Time travel would basically make traveling between Light and Dark worlds pointless as travel between Light and Dark worlds would make time travel pointless. A game with time travel as well as both Light and Dark worlds would sound like one of the crazy ridiculous ideas I used to have when I was kid. I mean yeah, it might work for an episode series but not a game.

So with there now being actual gameplay footage proving that ALBW is set after ALttP (see 1:55 mark in the video), where do you stand with your theory, Vita?

[video=youtube;czdtV79yVlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czdtV79yVlc[/video]

VitaTempusN92

So with there now being actual gameplay footage proving that ALBW is set after ALttP (see 1:55 mark in the video), where do you stand with your theory, Vita?

[video=youtube;czdtV79yVlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czdtV79yVlc[/video]

I go by this theory anymore, at least not with ALBW anyways. I'll explain my new theory for ALBW later when even more is confirmed. I'm glad they confirmed what appears to be the Armos Shield as an equip-able shield rather than simple blue shield. At least the Armos Shield actually makes sense with a simple design unlike the Simplified version of the Hyrulean Fighter Shield. Now, Nintendo still needs to explain why the Hylian Shield is in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom