• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
Mido (4) Libk, HoL, ALIT,Pendio
Storm (1) Tristan
ALIT (1) Mido
Not Voting (2) QueenLilly, Jamie

Day Ends in roughly 18 Hours. Or when someone hits a majority
@Tristan , actual vote pls. Im not playing, though i wish i was ;)

Mido

Version 1
You know, being at L-1 has taught me a great deal.

I realize now that nobody wants to partake in the gift of a speedlynch. Nobody wants to drink it in and relish the experience, the rush, the all-out insanity, and the free food that comes with participation. Now, you can all be good fellows and join me for the dastardly A Link In Time's lunch; or you can settle for my mediocre lunch catering that oh, so disappointed in Avengers Mafia (our service was much better three years ago). Not to mention, ALIT will steal all your lunch money if he is left in the game any longer. Trust me, I know. You see, I was him in Lucid Dream Mafia. It is for these reason I urge you all to join me on the crusade to rid our town of a dangerous man. It will benefit us all, especially @The Hero of Legend.

The second part of my dissertation entails a suspicion I have. I believe one among you has killed my father, and this person must prepare to die. Here is some evidence I procured in light of this growing concern:

*Waves to Mido*

:wave:

Vote: Mido

First case study: For those who are familiar with the waving ritual between the subject and I very well know that when the subject engages in said ritual first, bad news is bound to come. This alone raises my wariness of this one.

So ...

Who here works for Dek:unu:t?

Lo, the incriminating evidence! The subject, who we will call 'Pendio' for the sake of discussion, immediately asked who are among DekuNut's fellow employees. First, his use of :unu: is highly disrespectful to the reputable Bulter of the late Storm. This notion leaders me to believe that the two have had a bitter history with one another. I believe DekuNut had bested Pendio in a back-alley game of Backgammon, and now, Pendio is trying to seek revenge against the former by incriminating he and his fellow staff for the crime. Pendio must have planted the wallet on Storm in order to expose DekuNut's love for money, thereby tarnishing the otherwise good character of the esteemed butler. It may be a long shot, but Pendio is indeed a crafty man.

Vote: Mido

Let the two heads duke it out!

This brings us back to A Link In Time. I have no clue what he means by those "two heads," but no matter the fact, it sounds ludicrous! ;) (However, that matter is unimportant to the big picture). This brings us to his use of the word, Duke. In this phrase, he refers to a bout of honor; but there is more to it! We can assume that by the mansion we are present in this day, that the late Storm was a man of affluence, and could be considered himself a Duke! A man of such reputation would surely own a residence of such grandeur after all! All things considered, the evidence adds up to one logical conclusion: the duality of the word 'duke' supplemented by Pendio's old rivalry with DekuNut suggest that both Pendio and A Link In Time are the ones who killed Storm!

Pendio and A Link In Time,

My name is Mido.

Both of you killed my father.

Prepare to Die!!!

Now, join me, fellow townies, as we sow Justice upon the ground where this mansion lies!

Storm

Vote Count
Mido (3) Libk,ALIT,Pendio
Storm (1) Tristan
ALIT (1) Mido
Pendio (1) HOL

YET TO POST
@QueenLilly @Jamie

Day Ends Today at Noon.

Storm

Vote Count
Pendio (4) Libk, ALIT, Mido, HOL
Storm (1) Tristan
Mido (1) Pendio

YET TO POST
@QueenLilly @Jamie

Day Ends Today at Noon.

Sadly the First Day was wasted, most people thinking that The Lord of The manor Storm Commited suicide and must therefore die again. Then there were those who questioned the Moral Compass of the Greatest Butler a Ghost could ask for, DekuNut, but in the end, it was Pendio that was sent to the chopping block. The Guests of the Manor together grabbed the Silver Rope off a Curtain and hung it over the second floor railing. They placed the Noose over Pendio’s Neck and asked him “ Any last Words?” and kicked him off a chair and watched him hang until Dead.

LittleGumball had been digging Storm’s Grave in the Basement and finally got upstairs for a break when she saw Pendio hanging from the railing. She threw down her shovel screaming

“ **** it. I’ll just dig a mass grave. Dont mind poor old me. I’m a strong girl, I can take it”

LittleGumball took Pendio Down and dragged him into the Basement gravesite

The Living:

Mido

Libk

Tristan

ALIT

Hero of Legend

Jamie

QueenLilly

The Dead:

Pendio

Night Ends Monday at Noon EST… be sure to get your Night Actions to me by tommorow though. I don’t mind if they’re a little late, but please do

Storm

As everyone goes to bed for the night, things happen, but nothing of note. In the Morning everyone gathers in the Dining room for breakfast. DekuNut is in the Kitchen making Waffles and poutine and other breakfast dishes. Its a banquet of breakfast. As you all sit you count yourself, and the Elephant in the room shatters the Silence...Storm was dead, and DekuNut never changed the tablecloth. Pendio’s seat was also empty, the victim of yesterday’s Lynch. LittleGumball shows up still in her sweatpants and ratty t-shirt, reading the Newspaper, laughing at the Obituaries. It is Evident that no one died last night, but The Murderers were still at the Table

Day 2 Begins

The Living

Mido

Jamie

Libk

ALIT

Tristan

HOL

The Dead

Pendio

Day Ends September 29th at Noon EST, or sooner depending on what happens

Mido

Version 1
Wait, who is going to want those waffles if the tablecloth has not been changed? :sweat:

Anyways, it doesn't seem that we know Pendio's alignment. Not sure here to go from here in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom