• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New profile posts

I was heading out for a short hike in the woods close to home today when I heard the 1880's train (a stream engine that runs people from my town to a nearby town as kind of a tourist thing in the Black Hills). By the time I got to the crossing, the train was almost there so I waited for it to pass. All of the tourists on the train smiled and waved as the train passed and some even took pictures. Can't imagine why.

1000008860.jpg
1715529890629.jpeg
MightyMario
MightyMario
*Skinner sees the Smash Ball appear and grabs it, transforming into Green Beret Skinner. He unleashes multiple hits upon Chalmers before throwing him out the window with his mighty Green Beret Punch*

“COPYRIGHT… EXPIRED”
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
*Chalmers dies as the extent of my the Simpsons knowledge is reached*
MightyMario
MightyMario
He joins Larry the Barfly
Welcome to the ex-Legends club. We don't have cookies or anything but we've got an oven so you could make some I guess.
  • Haha
Reactions: Uwu_Oocoo2
Uwu_Oocoo2
Uwu_Oocoo2
Ah, dang, no cookies? Well hopefully I can use that oven to cook up some new posts and get my status back, lol.
Is beebee Malon pfp better or is it hot Malon pfp?

Comparison:f775bcce-b63c-4e84-4e28-e17c49eb1f00 (1).jpeg00270-485788441 (1).jpeg
  • Haha
Reactions: Link&Midna
Malon
Malon
When you say "og" do you mean the pfp I had before?
Link&Midna
Link&Midna
Honestly your current background would be even better as a pfp.
Malon
Malon
Lol I'm not doing that, I need a background, but I might if all else fails.
1__2__3_then_suddenly__2016__by_kristadlee_d9uhd71-fullview.jpg

found on devaintart :3
Top Bottom