• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZSS's End

What gets me mad about most video games including TP is that. Towads the end of the game you save. You do the finl boss, final battle, final puzzle, etc. Then the game ends. After the credits. There is a big sign that says FINISH. After that you can't go back in the game and see what happened to the world, everyone thanking you, what bad things might have resulted from killing ganon or going back to ordon. Do you think that ZSS will end like this?

I sure do hope not. Im with you on this one. I like to see what happens after the story to see whats going on and maybe if we are lucky maybe see a little secret thing that makes you say THERE WILL DEFFENINTLY BE A SEQUAL!

Yeah, all the zelda's end like that. The only thing they will do that is plausable is that they will make a second quest once you beat it. I wish I could do more after I beat the game, like new sidequests and stuff, and everyone is happy you saved them lol. But no, that won't happen. Hopefully the second quest does though!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Oh man I hope not.
It made me soooo mad when I beat TP (it was my 1st zelda game) because my friend Zack told me you get to play after you beat the game. Well, I thought that meant you get to actually play AFTER the END of the game. After I killed Ganondorf, watched the 20-minute long credits, and got sent back to the title screen, I went back to my save file and started at Hyrule Castle! It made me really mad.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well, sometimes they show it in the credits. Like in the credits of MM, there's no need, because it shows Link leaving and everyone happy. Link didn't want the praise so he just up and left. WW you can go back to the title screen, and in the epilouge, it shows you leaving and Aryll waving to you. TP shows the kids getting back, Ilia being sad for Link leaving, and well, Link leaving. It depends on which games you look at. I hope SS is more like MM (duh :P )

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I'd personally like to have a second quest option like in the original LoZ, but who knows if that will actually happen or not.

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
I hope they let you play after beating ganondork, with new items to collect, new minigames, option to change clothes like links pajamas and other clothes you see at begin of zelda games, that would be fun and have you still playing the game alot even though you beat it:)

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I hope you don't get to play after the credits. I'd prefer a cinematic ending (like OoT, MM, etc.) in which you see peace returning to the land below, the happiness of the NPCs you helped, maybe the construction of the Temple of Time, the Twilight Mirror, the destruction of the Fused Shadow, etc.

A "second quest" would be a very bad idea. They only did that in the first place because they had only used up half the space on the disk for the first quest. I want this disk to be bursting with original content to make the main story as deep as possible, so there wouldn't be room for a second quest or additional 'empty' content.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, all the zelda's end like that. The only thing they will do that is plausable is that they will make a second quest once you beat it. I wish I could do more after I beat the game, like new sidequests and stuff, and everyone is happy you saved them lol. But no, that won't happen. Hopefully the second quest does though!
OoA and OoS DON'T do that :P Anyway, I hope SS will let us run around in a "purified Hyrule", or whatever it is that we are doing to Hyrule. If we can, I want BONUS DUNGEONS XD

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I heard a new rumor stating that ZSS comes with a second Compact Disc containing a second quest with alternate results and such.

To bad it's only a rumor. :( I really, really hope that it's true though! (Probably not. -__-" *sigh*).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom