• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zoras As Enemies

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Octoroks may be moved to the land, but they can still have a species of them living in the water. Also, they should not feel limited to bringing back enemies, they are also free to make new water enemies.

H

hylian_hero

NO NO ZORA Enimies they are pure awsome and they shall not die i will PROTECT THEM

I feel the Zoras from original and ALTTP are a different breed of Zora. They certainly look different from the zoras we meet in the 3d Zeldas.

That said, if there's really only one "breed" of Zora, it's possible that, depending on your theory of the time line, the flooding of Hyrule could have affected the minds of the zoras because of all the salt water. If Zoras were enemies in SS it might discredit this theory of Zora corruption, given Skyward's alleged place in the time line.

Djinn

and Tonic
Zora being enemies isn't a new idea... although, I hope that they have the old Zora design from LoZ and ALttP if that's done. I can't picture the OoT Zoras as enemies. It just wouldn't feel right killing them.

You would be surprised what you are capable of if they were trying to kill you though.

I like the idea of multiple factions within any tribe. Not everyone of a species or country has the exact same values. Also I wish they would tweak the design of the LoZ/LttP Zoras just a little bit to resemble the OoT Variety so that both types could be Zora. But still some visible differences that the LoZ types can be recognized. Majoras Mask has shown us that Zoras can come in many different shapes and sizes. King Zora looks nothing like any of the others found in the OoT Domain, and Queen Rutela of TP has a very different design style.
217290c0.jpg

King_Zora_XVI_Artwork.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom