• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zora King

Din Akera

Sniper
Okay, I know pointless thread, but someone please agree with me.
THe point of the Zora King taking FOREVER to move over so you can go to Jabu-Jabu is..........?!
I realize that his little legs would not be able to hold his weight to stand up and walk, so he has to but shuffle, but really I feel like I could go make a sandwitch and eat it before he is done.

He's fat. Like. REALLY. It would be quite difficult to move a can that big. I just wish you didn't have to wait for him to move the WHOLE way.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
He's mordibly obese while the rest of his rest are slim and athletic.
He doesn't move form that one place over the whole 7 years except for when they party at the end in Lon Lon Ranch.
I believe Sloth is the term.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
The point is to emphasize that King Zora is an incredibly obese slob, unlike other Zora. He probably can't even swim, poor guy.

It does turn out to be a positive thing in the end, though. He gets preserved in the red ice instead of being trapped under the blue ice. Sometimes it pays to do nothing after all.

Link has to wait for him to move the whole way in order to be "respectful," since he's royalty. If he ran to get out before he scooted over the whole way, it would be sort of rude, as it would draw attention to his slow speed and weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom