• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zombie Apocalypse

I'm not sure if this fits in General Gaming, but here goes...

Think of the last game you played. Now imagine the main characters of that game, along with you, are the sole survivors of a zombie apocalypse. Tell me who the survivors would be in your apocalyptic world.

For me, it would be the characters from Final Fantasy VII, actually. I'll only go with the people who were in my party, though. So that would be Cloud, Tifa, and Cid. I think that's a good group to fight zombies, don't you?

Your turn.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Hahaha Mario Kart was the last game I played. Well, hopefully if everyone stays on the track and doesn't run out of gas they would all survive. But we're talking ZA here- nothing will go smoothly.

Princess Peach would probably be the first to go. Seriously, if she can't avoid being kidnapped by Bowser, she doesn't stand a chance.

Bowser's just too stupid. He's next in line to kick the bucket.

Toad... eh, I suppose he can hide pretty well, being small and all. But he wouldn't last too long either.

If Luigi's Manson is any indication, Luigi would probably be afraid, and there's no room for that in the ZA. He's doomed eventually.

Donkey Kong -might- do ok. It just depends on if the zombies took his banana hoard or not.

Wario has the raw determination to make it and survive, so that's a plus. But there's a lot of opportunities in the ZA to profit. He'd get too greedy and distracted, and then before he knows what hit him...

Mario would use Yoshi for a while, and they'll probably stand a decent chance. That is, until Mario kills Yoshi to make a high jump.

Then it just depends if Mario can his hands on 1-up mushrooms, stars, and a shotgun :p

My last video game was Resident Evil ORC. I so might survive. I had Four Eyes, Bertha, Vector and Lupo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom