• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's Role

Do you think she will play a more active role in the game this time around?

What would you like to see from her?

I'm a little worried that she will be separated from Link near the beginning of the game (something the trailer hints at), in which case most of the game could just be about finding and reuniting with her. I hope this doesn't turn out to be the case though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think it'd be cool to have Zelda as a playable character, or even Zelda tagging along for co-op. I also want to point out that we don't know if the event in the trailer will happen right at the beginning of the game.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The last two iterations of Zelda can kindly spend all but 10 minutes of the game in the fridge.

I have no idea what they're plannig with Zelda but I hope if she is playable that we're not bouncing between her and Link constantly.
I also dont want her A.I. to be dumb as rocks.

As far as story goes... I already don't like her so I'm not sure i'm gonna care what they do with her.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
If the more recent Zeldas are any indications....damsel in distress. And this Zelda is pretty bland as it is, so I can't see them giving her a more active role.

I don't think she will play a more active role (as least I hope not) If I had the option to play as Zelda I wouldn't because she is not the hero Link is.

If I had the option to play as Zelda I wouldn't because she is not the hero Link is.
Have to agree but by some people's logic Zelda is in the title so she should be playable because reasons, how could Nintendo placate these angry Zelda fans. Guess one good solution is renaming the series "Adventures of Link". It would be more accurate after all. tbh I think it would be a better idea to petition Nintendo to stop using such misleading titles on their video games rather than demanding Zelda be playable. Everyone happy! :shrugs:

Sure changing the name maybe be a good idea.. but it will only piss other people off.. I think what people need to do is get over it, if they want their zelda fix they can always play hyrule warriors.
tbh I am tired of people wanting change the game when it is fine just the way it is.
But I do see your point about changing the name to"Adventures of Link" it's a good idea.

Last edited:
You totally right and I agree. People gonna whine about it till the cows come home though lol. I read comments about it all the time on yt videos etc and just have to :shrugs:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I haven't a clue what her role will be, but i kinda hope it might be a split story type of deal where you play as either side to get the full ending (similar to OOX) or hell just to be able to swap between link and zelda as characters, maybe have specific things that only each can do, such as link being the climber/warrior, zelda the puzzler/technomancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom