• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda's Diary Twilight Princess

Z

Zelink1104

My name is Zelda; I am the ruler of Hyrule. Today my castle was mysteriously destroyed by an unknown force. I was crushed on the inside, but I had Link with me. Link always comforted me when I was in need.* Here he was standing beside me with his eyes focused on the broken castle. How I miss his beautiful blue eyes looking into mine. He turned and looked at me.

“I. . . I'm deeply sorry.” he said. I looked at him, his head was lowered.

“It's alright, there was nothing you could have done to save It.”, I said. He raised his head and looked at me.

“But. . .” I cut him off in mid sentence. . .

“Stop blaming yourself . . . you did everything you could.” I said.

“I know. . .” he sighed and replied. I could feel the sorrow in his heart, and it was killing me. There we were in the middle of Hyrule Field, standing there almost emotionless. I glared at him without moving my head . . . he was . . . crying. He wasn't bawling, but his eyes were teary and I could see where the wet trail of a tear on the side of his face. He quickly wiped it off with his sleeve, so that I wouldn't see it. Although I had already seen it, I didn't say anything about it. One reason I think he was crying was, because of me.

What do you think? Love it? Like it? Hate it? Change it? I have not completed this yet, but I will post a new one everyday:)

Z

Zelink1104

Zelda's diary part 2

I don't think that I had done anything wrong, but what had happened. I think he knew that I was crushed a little on the inside. I looked past him and saw a dark figure in the horizon. It moved and I heard a faint thumping sound. It was headed towards me. I gasped and Link quickly looked that way and suddenly grabbed me. I closed my eyes, and I heard a sound Link groaning. I knew what had happened; he had gotten in front of me and got hit by an arrow. He tried his best to stand, but he was struggling, and suddenly he yelled again. He had been hit twice. I could see the pain on his face as he tried to stand and still protect me.

“Get my bow and shoot him, and I'll protect you.” he said in pain. I reached behind him and grabbed his bow. I could see that he had two arrows in him, and he was bleeding badly.

“I can't see him”, I said.*

“Use my Hawkeye, Zelda”, he said still in pain. I grabbed it out of his pocket and put it on. I could see that it was a Bulblin, a bow and arrow wielding goblin. I liked him up perfectly, and then the Bulblin shot another arrow. Could see it travel every foot as it sailed through the air, and it soon hit Link. He tensed up in pain and yelled. I shot the arrow and it hit him in its neck, and he fell to the ground, and so did Link.

What do you think? Love it? Like it? Hate it? Change it? I have not completed this yet, but I will post a new one everyday:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom