• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZeldaQuiz: Would You Survive Majora's Mask

ShadowsofTime

The Hidden Triforce God
It's here. A few days early, but here it is none the less. This quiz shall determine wether you will survive the events of Majora's Mask. Will you Succeed, or will you be stuck with those countless others who experienced Game Over? Here is a Link to the quiz.

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/surviv_majoras_mask_quiz_223504.htm

And standard rules still aply. You can leave me quiz ideas and links to quizes of your own. And unlike my last quiz, this one is actually more personality based. Enjoy!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
SUCCESS!

So believe me I am still alive
I'm doing science and I'm still alive
I feel fantastic and I'm still alive
Still alive
Still alive!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I survived yo. Although, I don't see how any of those questions really tell if you stay alive or not; they are all kind of pointless questions for survival.

I survived yo. Although, I don't see how any of those questions really tell if you stay alive or not; they are all kind of pointless questions for survival.

Haha, I agree. To be honest I'd probably sleep through the 3 days of Majora's Mask. FUQ DA SYSTIM!!!1!

ShadowsofTime

The Hidden Triforce God
Okay, confession: I couldn't think of to many questions about Zelda survival. It is getting a little difficult to make thses quizes. My next quiz might be something about Which Zelda Weapon Are You? or something. Any ideas that I haven't done will like totally help. Please post ideas to this thread or to my profile page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom