• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldanime Project the Remaking of the Old Zelda Cartoons

Hey I just wanted to promote my and Onichild's new project called Zeldanime! It's basically a remake of the Zelda cartoons and the first games. It's basically for old school Zelda fans who love nostalgia.

Zeldanime_Bonus_art_colored_by_crazyfreak.jpg
Zeldanime_Project___Cover_01_by_OniChild.jpg

The first few comic pages are out:

Chapter_1_page_1_by_crazyfreak.jpg
Chapter_1_The_Calling_by_crazyfreak.jpg
Chapter_1_page_5_by_crazyfreak.jpg

Check us out at http://www.zeldanime.deviantart.com

Last edited:

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
This stuff looks damn awesome. I would probably make Link's hair look a little bit more lighter, it looks more red than it should be :)

This looks pretty awesome. Keep us updated, yeah. I'll be keen to follow it.

EDIT: The images are tiny when I open them :(

This looks pretty awesome. Keep us updated, yeah. I'll be keen to follow it.

EDIT: The images are tiny when I open them :(

Please check the website url I send with the images, they contain the original size images. =)

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
It looks really well-done! The artwork is flashy and beautiful. It looks stunning.

Well like I said it's not only my project, Onichild on Deviantart is the one who draws it. I'm the one who colours all the pictures =)

I'm glad the community here likes it. We are currently busy with the next pages so hopefully we can update quickly!

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Very good. Very, very good. You have beautiful art so there is nothing to complain there. I must also say that I really like how you keep the spirit of the old cartoon without going into cheese mode. You also don't go into, dark, depressing, emo mode. No, this feels like a real adventure story. Ooooooh, it makes me tingle, please make more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom