• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zeldahuman's Official Art Gallery

zeldahuman

The Missing Link
NOTE: This is NOT my shop. This is the place where I will share the random Graphics I have made.

Hello everyone!

Well, as some of you know, I'm a Gimp user and even have my own shop here on the site. Well, over at my shop I take requests and stuff, and I find it... unfitting, to post graphics for myself there. So, this is the place where I will post graphics I have made!

Here are a few to get us started:

My current avatar. I will admit I could have made this better but... meh...

My current Signature. This sig is about 10 layers, with about 6 of them being Link. :sweat:

The Skyward Sword Sig I entered into the GCC. You can see where I messed up the drop-shadow in the lower-left and upper-right corners...

A simple sig featuring my girlfriend and I. And yes, she is a tad taller than me in real life... :lol:

My Algebra Theme... God I love Algebra. <3

This next one was my 9-11 Sig. God Bless.

A Mario Sig I made. Linkerd09 has a similar sig... I wonder why. ;) :rolleyes:

My "rock" signature. It's a grayscale image, and I honestly don't like it... :\

These last two are just random Avatars I made from the Zelda 25th Anniversary Nintendo Points Card.​

So... yeah... Enjoy.

~zeldahuman

Last edited:

Linkanon

Professional Dork
NOTE: This is NOT my shop. This is the place where I will share the random Graphics I have made.

Hello everyone!

Well, as some of you know, I'm a Gimp user and even have my own shop here on the site. Well, over at my shop I take requests and stuff, and I find it... unfitting, to post graphics for myself there. So, this is the place where I will post graphics I have made!

Here are a few to get us started:

My current avatar. I will admit I could have made this better but... meh...

My current Signature. This sig is about 10 layers, with about 6 of them being Link. :sweat:

The Skyward Sword Sig I entered into the GCC. You can see where I messed up the drop-shadow in the lower-left and upper-right corners...

A simple sig featuring my girlfriend and I. And yes, she is a tad taller than me in real life... :lol:

My Algebra Theme... God I love Algebra. <3

This next one was my 9-11 Sig. God Bless.

A Mario Sig I made. Linkerd09 has a similar sig... I wonder why. ;) :rolleyes:

My "rock" signature. It's a grayscale image, and I honestly don't like it... :\

These last two are just random Avatars I made from the Zelda 25th Anniversary Nintendo Points Card.​

So... yeah... Enjoy.

~zeldahuman

EDIT:

I was in ZD's Skyward Sword image gallery and saw that they had the official artwork for Groose. Well, I haven't seen anyone make anything with Groose as the focus, so here you go. ^^​
Dude, great sigs and avys! I hope you make more of them, I LOVE looking at your artwork! ;)

Gee, wonder why you said that... :right:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Gee ZH, I also wonder why I have a sig just like that:rolleyes: They all look amazing. Every one of them is complete genuine. Great work.

Beeker

Wild Card

I was in ZD's Skyward Sword image gallery and saw that they had the official artwork for Groose. Well, I haven't seen anyone make anything with Groose as the focus, so here you go. ^^​
I like the effects used in this one. These are quite nice, and I like your style. Keep these up! =D

zeldahuman

The Missing Link
I like the effects used in this one. These are quite nice, and I like your style. Keep these up! =D
Wow Beeky, that means alot coming form you... considering you're such a popular graphics artist. ^^ I'm liking the rainbow Skyward Sword sig too... ;D But anyway... thanks! ^^

Here's a new sig I just made! I don't plan on using this per se, I might make a group called "Elite Gimpers!" and have this be the Group Icon... or something... ^^
This has about 8 layers in it, 4 of them being the Gimp "mascot", 2 being the background and effects, and 2 for the text... X3​

:yes:

So, I've been trying to make sigs to accommodate with the characters of Skyward Sword. So, here's Fi:

Last edited:

zeldahuman

The Missing Link
Double Post.

Well, today in Algebra, we were going over the answers to the homework, and, since I had the answers all correct, I started drawing my Algebra teacher:
HNI_0014.JPG

So... yeah...

zeldahuman

The Missing Link
Double Post FTW!

Well, with all the new Skyward Sword artwork and renders being released, I decided to make a few sigs:

So... yeah... they all suck, but meh....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom