• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Zelda Wind Waker on the Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to play the Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker on the wii. But, I'm pretty sure you can't play gamecube games on the wii. However, I have heard of people playing it on their wii. How can I play this. I don't have the money to go buy a gamecube just for one game.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Which version of the Wii do you have? Original or recently released "Family Edition"? The latter one is designed to stand horizontally and it's not compatible with GameCube games, sorry. Original Wii (designed to stand vertically) is compatible - you will need a GameCube Controller to play and GameCube Memory Card to save your game.

I have the origonal (horizontal) Wii. I'm not to worried about buting the remote and I can always ask someone at gamestop it would work on the wii. Thanks!

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
There's two versions of the Wii. The white one, which HAS gamecube ports(thus allowing GC games to be playable), the black one, on the other hand is JUST for wii games which is weird because it has all the same things that the white wii has(as in data management and the disc loading channel) except for the GC ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom