• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii at GDC in March?

Kazumi

chagy
So. Do you think that we will hear or see anything of Zelda Wii at the Game Developer's Conference in March? Personally I believe that we will hear plenty of talk about it, most likely the same kind of things that we've already been told. I'm sure everyone will ask about it though. I don't think that we will see a trailer or even any concept art or anything however. Though you never know, as Spirit Tracks was announced with a trailer at the GDC last year.

And for the record it starts on March 9th.

Steve

5/19/13
I wouldn't count on it, since Nintendo said they were going to reveal the game at this years E3, though we may get a teaser trailer at the slightest.

I gotta agree with Kazumi here. I think it's basically impossible we won't hear of it at all. Since Nintendo's had a hard time keeping their mouths closed so far (strangely), I don't see why they'd clam up until E3 all of a sudden. I think as Kaz said we'll hear some, but mostly the kinds of things we've already been hearing. Vague little tidbits and hints. No trailer. No artwork.

But I think Nintendo will keep true to their word and give us something big at E3.

This is what I think more from logical analysis, not from wishful thinking. ;)

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
maybe if we're reeaally lucky we will get a little tidbit before E3, other than that i think we are just gunna have to wait it out. Nintendo likes to make us wait plenty of time before getting our hands on their next big titles. if anything i would only expect to see a short demo at E3 that briefly shows us how the new controls will be implemented into the game. but even that seems like to much to ask with the amount of news we receive as is..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom