• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Universe Roleplaying

Hello, everyone!

This is my first thread, so be nice...though I am open to constructive criticizm.

Anyway, the idea is an RPG where you simply post on this thread, introducing yourself as a character, and typing what you would like to happen next. The next person to post should continue the story from the last contributor. I'll start a short base story, but I'll keep it a bit empty, leaving room for your creative juices to flow. The rules are not very strict, but I would like the story to stay within the Zelda universe. Also, please refrain from using profanity when it is not needed, try to keep it PG-13, wouldn't want to offend.

So, let's begin. Hope you all enjoy:)

Introduction of my character: Fiore, a young, poverty-stricken Deku child, decides to explore the wonders of the world. All he has seen has been within the dull boundaries of his village. He has heard tales of the outside world from travelling merchants, and these stories interest him more than anything he has heard. One night, when his friends and family are resting, he stealthily exits the village, leaving a letter, so no one worries. He does not know where his is going, or what he will find, so he walks straight into the forest, and will continue walking until he sees something new. He is a bit tired, so he finds a small bunch of leaves to sleep on, and will continue his adventure in the morning.
The next morning, he is full of energy and exitement. His mind is filled with the diversity of possibilites, the discoveries. As he is walking through the woods, he notices another traveller. He looks up to greet the...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom